ROM Hack RELEASE My Hero Academia - One's Justice - English/Multi-Language Translation Patch

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanx!

With V1.4 it does not show the error anymore but now it is asking for the NSP titlekey, but I'm not using the NSP I'm using a XCI... is that a bug or will I need the titlekey anyway?

Regards.
It asks for the title key when hactool isn't able to extract the romfs partition from the nca. There could be several reasons, in your case:
- Theare are less than 14 GB of free space available on your hard disk.
- Your dump is corrupted.

Last edited by lucaboy,
Reactions: Carlos Escobar

jonyluke

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Something went wrong

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    10 KB · Views: 219

jalere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's a dumb idea, but worth a try... Try to rename: "HeroGame-Switch_0_P.pak" to "HeroGame-Switch_1_P.pak".
I'm unable to test it right now but it COULD work
Sorry but I'm not very knowledgeable about that part I got a pre patched nsp and saw that it wasn't working with the new update

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but I'm not very knowledgeable about that part I got a pre patched nsp and saw that it wasn't working with the new update
Ahhhh, yea... You should NEVER use a Pre-Patched NSP but using our Patch (which works with LayeredFS).
Our LFS Patch overwrites the original game files (and updates) with our Patch.
Prepatched NSPs won't work with Updates

Reactions: jalere

jalere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks i'm going to search a bit and try to learn how layeredfs works exactly :) I remember I tried the patch before but it kept getting an error saying I didn't have python installed and I had it installed

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks :) but now it's giving me an error while extracting the NCAs. Anyone could help me and tell me if got it to work with the new update?
Try with the last version of the patcher and be sure to drag and drop over the file "heroscript.bat" a legit dump of the game (xci or nsp), not a pre-patched version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw