So yah, I was at my aunts house and all, he was running around freely, he went under her closet thing that has poison inside of it, except I didn't know it had it. He stayed there for a while so I took the drawer off and see theres a bunch of little green rat poison and I could tell he ate at least 3. So yah I quickly almost drown him over water seeing if he'll spit it out, he doesn't so I get milk( my cousin said milk stops poison ) so I got his water drinking thing put the milk inside forced his mouth open so he'll drink it, at the time almost bitting me, I got him so wet so I then dried him off with a hair dryer with cool air until he dryed off, but now I think hes better. I don't know for sure if he'll be better though. And if this doesn't make much sence sorry its because Im too happy hes not dead.