Homebrew my hacked dsi can't load normal games

Clafter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Benin
Hello,
my hacked dsi can't load normal games. I have installed unlaunch and I have a European Nintendo dsi. I can't run Pokemon white since I installed unlaunch. But it worked before...

If there is someone or something that it rapiers, I wold be really happy if you write me a message!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

First thing you can try is insert your original DS Game Cartridge and hold Button "A" while power on your DSi.
You see Unlaunch Screen and on the Top the FIRST entry is your inserted DS game.
Try to boot this by pressing "A" and see what happens please.:)

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Clafter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Benin
Hello,
my hacked dsi can't load normal games. I have installed unlaunch and I have a European Nintendo dsi. I can't run Pokemon white since I installed unlaunch. But it worked before...

First thing you can try is insert your original DS Game Cartridge and hold Button "A" while power on your DSi.
You see Unlaunch Screen and on the Top the FIRST entry is your inserted DS game.

Thank you, but it olready does work! I just tokk my SD card out of the DSi! :)
If there is someone or something that it rapiers, I wold be really happy if you write me a message!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Excuse me, I have the same error and also try to do the same but do not grab the original cartridges

Did you try this:

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Can you please post a picture of your Startup Unlaunch screen with an inserted Game Cartrige please ?
Like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Tengo una tarjeta Flash insertada en la consola, pero también me da el problema con los cartuchos originales

Thank you.:) (please stay on english language to help you further.Thank you).
Ok that looks not good.:(
I recommend you to try more original Game Carts to get sure nothing is wrong with your Gamecart DSi Slot.
Please look evertime on Unlaunch if it is "mutilated" again like on your Screen on the top on the Unlaunch Menu.

Last edited by Alexander1970,

SuperLeo6427

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tengo una tarjeta Flash insertada en la consola, pero también me da el problema con los cartuchos originales
Thank you.:) (please stay on english language to help you further.Thank you).
Ok that looks not good.:(
I recommend you to try more original Game Carts to get sure nothing is wrong with your Gamecart DSi Slot.

Okay, I already tried a New Super Mario Bros DS cartridge and it does not load me

and I doubt very much that the Slot where the games are inserted does not work

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
You maybe only have to clean it a little:

- check with a Flashlight that the contacts are ok/of visible damages
- you can take a strong "blow in" or compressed air from an Spray can
- maybe you need a little "cleaning alcohol"

:)

BossLite23

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have the same problem with unlaunch 2.0 .When i try to load the cartridge with unlaunch he frozen but when i load the cartridge in dsi menu or twlmenu++ it work. I think this is a problem with unlaunch.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem with unlaunch 2.0 .When i try to load the cartridge with unlaunch he frozen but when i load the cartridge in dsi menu or twlmenu++ it work. I think this is a problem with unlaunch.
Unlaunch can't load TWL (DSi enhanced / exclusive) games iirc, possibly some NTR games (like SDK5 or so) too, those need to be launched from the normal menu or in DS mode from TWiLight

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Please look on your Game Cartridge(s) Sticker Bottom and check

if it is an NTR-xxxx-xxx <---this should work
or
if it is an TWL-xxxx-xxx <--this should not work

Reactions: Pk11
D

Deleted member 513667

You could load the launcher file (the normal dsi menu) and go there but that would take too long. If none of the solutions worked above reinstall unlaunch :)

jarreboum

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the same problem with Radiant Historia, NTR-BRJE-USA. Boots with Twilight Menu, but not directly from unlauch 2.0 (like when the SD is removed). The cartridge is new and works in other unmodified consoles, and other games boot fine with unlaunch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now that I hear it fully it sounds slightly familiar