OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
My grandmother is an "alright" cook, she can follow directions on a box (most of the time).
My grandfather is a great cook.

The problem?

1 - My grandmother is controlling.
2 - She sucks at picking/mixing/choosing food.

So while my grandfather may make some great central dish (the spaghetti and meatballs tonight was some of the best I've ever had), my grandmother plans the other portions of the meal, and the "salad" was blue cheese dressing over apples, pineapples, and strawberries...

She just SUCKS at mixing foods. She doesn't know the difference between a fruit and vegetable and she thinks hot dogs are just as good on pizza as pepperoni, I'm suspecting her taste buds don't work right. >>;

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My mom sucks at cooking, sadly I only realized this after I started dating my wife. I didnt even know for 21 years she was putting worchester sauce in the spaghetti! I can't eat her food anymore.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought this topic was going to be a joke about dentures....kinda let down now....
frown.gif

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lol sounds like your grandmother ISN'T a fussy eater if she doesn't distinguish between fruit and vegies. Gimmie that recipe for a hotdog pizza XD

Oops I was trying to ask if your grandfather tried her food and saying something about it?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
Thought this topic was going to be a joke about dentures....kinda let down now....
frown.gif

+1

I was gonna say, "maybe you should chew her food for her." kinda... lost the impact there.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Rydian said:
It's not cooking, it's food in general.

She can follow the instructions on a box of cream cheese and make a good cheesecake.

However when she decides to mix crushed pineapple into it the second time, that's just failure.

IMO I know that's a real recipe to put pineapple into cheesecakes. Had it before. Terrible I'd say lol
I just hate pineapple. Just wrong in burgers, on pizzas and pineapple juice...I loathe the fruit. This is coming from an experience where my family abuse that fruit into a lot of food...just sick and tired of that crap.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
What's wrong the the topic's title?
Oh.... Oh..... OH!!!!!!!!!! crap :@

Kidding, well, how about this? my mom is a single-parent nurse who over-abuse spices, except my favorite one, salt, and overuse the ones I hate the most, sweets, I know why, she's a nurse, but that gives her annoying habits, until I ate somewhere else, I never realized how good food can taste, not to mention the Sterilic habits of hospitals gave my mother the hatred against dirt\filth that Aeladya posses, take this morning for instance, I worked my ass last night, first thing I did was go to sleep, What else would you do if you return back home at 1:41 AM and start working at 10:00 AM? (and no, I didn't work 9 hours by time traveling back
tongue.gif
), I woke up this morning with "help build the clothet" and a wiper in my face along with the morning greet of "Shave your ass, I mean face", but I somehow got used to it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning