Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Again, photos inside spoiler box and please don't take these outside of GBAtemp, thanks and enjoy
biggrin.gif

DSC01930.jpg

What's this, Ouendan 2?

DSC01931.jpg

Recommend me a stage

DSC01933.jpg

Samurai Blue?

DSC01945.jpg

Wait, do you want me to play this on Cheer Girls difficulty?

DSC01935.jpg

Okay gimme a stylus~ *grab*

One extra picture that I couldn't put into the story above
DaisyDS.jpg

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aw, this is brilliant, so cute, my cat just cuddles my DS Lite. If I leave it on the sofa he wraps himself round it. Great story
biggrin.gif

P

pasc

You could have used the last picture like this: "aw, bores me off, *lays away stylus*"

But anyway: Cute thing ^^ I think i like that cat more than my own dog
rofl2.gif

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Aw, this is brilliant, so cute, my cat just cuddles my DS Lite. If I leave it on the sofa he wraps himself round it. Great story
biggrin.gif

Whoa must be quite a sight. A couple days back I saw a picture of a cat cuddling TV remote. They must have some affiliation for gadgets
tongue.gif

You could have used the last picture like this: "aw, bores me off, *lays away stylus*"
But anyway: Cute thing ^^ I think i like that cat more than my own dogÂ
rofl2.gif

Nah, I like Ouendan too much to come up with such story =P
Actually I was going to do that, only if the screen was game over on Samurai Blue it would be complete. Or possibly Daisy in front of hidden all 300 score screen, kicking ass

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
^
^
If we free the animals, can we still eat steak?
I'm against freeing animals if I can't eat steak any more

Cats and dogs aren't the only pet animals, tigers, spiders, snakes, rats, cows, zombies, horses, pumas, pigs, bowsers, chickens, camels, bears, rabbits, transformers, koalas, and racoons are also pet animals and people from some cultures can be disgusted at the fact that I enjoy New York strip.

And by reading the list of animals I wrote you know I'm dead serious.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Thats a cute cat.
This is my Cat Micky

QUOTE said:
Cats and dogs aren't the only pet animals, tigers, spiders, snakes, rats, cows, zombies, horses, pumas, pigs, bowsers, chickens, camels, bears, rabbits, transformers, koalas, and racoons are also pet animals and people from some cultures can be disgusted at the fact that I enjoy New York strip.
transformers! LOL

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Did the cat eat the hamster?
tongue.gif

I HAS S RANK

Nah, they hang out fine. Daisy is scared of hamsters, and her hammy is not scared of cats. So there's hamster chasing a cat observed in the house. But it's usually game over when Daisy jumps on top of bookshelf or something high.

Oh yeah, one time we put the hammy inside the clear running ball thingy, and she was running towards Daisy, Daisy probably freaked out because a ball was chasing her.

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

Whoa must be quite a sight. A couple days back I saw a picture of a cat cuddling TV remote. They must have some affiliation for gadgets
tongue.gif

But anyway: Cute thing ^^ I think i like that cat more than my own dogÂ
rofl2.gif

Nah, I like Ouendan too much to come up with such story =P
Actually I was going to do that, only if the screen was game over on Samurai Blue it would be complete. Or possibly Daisy in front of hidden all 300 score screen, kicking ass

I think its the fact that its a white one at the mo. He has a thing for white gadgets, WiiMote included. He's not too fond of my PSP, then again, could be a Nintendo thing lol
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)