My G6 seems to hate phoenix wright...

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Slime_7, Dec 4, 2006.

Dec 4, 2006
  1. Slime_7
    OP

Newcomer Slime_7 Newbie

Now, this is one odd little bug. Everything runs just peachy, except for the fact that my PWAA save was deleted. I didn't think much of it, and rewrote the rom. I went back to other games, and played case 1 today. Then I went to another rom, and when I came back, my save had once again, been deleted.

To make matters worse, my PW2 file also vanished. They both say NEW GAME. It's odd, only those two games delete their saves a few minutes after shutting the thing off. (i've tried saving, shutting it off, turning it on, and the saves are there, it seems to need a bit of time to take effect.)

So, can anyone help with this? Oh, also, I updated the g6 manager, and now I get a DISK FULL message with pw1 and pw2's icon comes out all funky.

While I'm at it, does anyone here have saves for both pw1 and 2? I always liked having those completed.

2. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Well, to our quesetions I might have a solution...please don't be angered if they don't work...I don't have a g6 lite.

But, are you playing the European version of PWAA? If so, try the American version.
    If not, try the European version... [​IMG]

You have the latest fw and sw for the g6 lite?
    If not, get it!

Hope it works. Sorry if i wasn't much help.

3. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Try charging the G6 battery. See here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=38921