Hacking My G6 Lite is working, but no blue led!

xMxEdGaRx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi! Something really strange happened to me today!

I'm being able to play GBA and NDS games normally on my DS but the USB Burner seems to be unable to recognize the G6 Lite when I plug it on it!

No blue led anymore, what should I do?

Since I bought at eBay I've no guarantee or anything else!

Please, HELP!

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Umm... I understood it as if he has a problem with the computer not recognizing the burner/loader when it is plugged in. I had that too, actually that's the first thing that happened me with this product. Anyway, I uninstalled the driver (through the device manager) and then shut down the computer. Then I plugged the burner in (with loader inserted of course), started the computer and voila, there was light!
rolleyes.gif
smile.gif

xMxEdGaRx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hii! I managed to solve the problem!

1- I erased the memory through my DS with the command L+R+SELECT+START and agreed to erase the main memory!
2- What I did before didn't solve my problem so I got really mad since my Windows persisted not recognize that there was a media on my USB Burner!
3- Shutdown the windows and went to do something else in order to forget about my "flashcard death"
4- After few hours playing Secret of Mana on my SNES I started to try my flashcard to work again, I picked it up and without any remorse I put the U-Disk in USB Burner with all strength and connected it sooooo tight on the burner that I thought I damaged the USB Burner...
5- Plugged back on my computer and.. voilaaaa there was the blue led again and I was able to format my u-disk to fat16! Actually I think my flashcard had never died before I started to get mad... the problem was always on my USB Burner that was with a bad-connect thing... or the problem was being caused by my Windows

I lost all my saves for nothing...

lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."