My G6 Lite goes to sleep while copying files over!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by test84, Nov 4, 2007.

1. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    Hi,
    i was copying some ROMs to check jenesisDS and all of a suddent, its light goes out!
    then i safely removed it, and put it back, and it worked, but it happened again and when i wanted to copy more, it says "incorrect parameter", but it copied it finally.

i have to say that first it didnt recognize my G6 Lite at all, and i had to put it back and forth like 6 times.

currently backing up to MPutility but do u have any suggestions?

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    You might need to format it.

3. test84
    OP

Iran
    its happening again, whenever my computer needs to access G6, it goes to sleep for 2minute, then comes back to life, whats with it?

4. test84
    OP

Iran
    it went so bad that whenever i tried opening the NDS tab in U-Disk manager, i had to wait like 5minutes, so i backed up my files, formated it via green text in gba mode, then in windows with FAT, and then mputility, but still when i open it with U-Disk Manager, it goes to work (its LED blinks alot) and i have to wait, then it shows list of my games there.

whats the problem?

EDIT:
    it never happened to GBA tab, since when i open the program and it shows GBA tab by default, i can see it instantly, but when i press NDS tab, it goes to work for itself.

5. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    Do you have loads of games in your NDS folder? Sounds like your G6 lite is having a hard time reading data. Does it load slow when you're on your NDS?

6. test84
    OP

Iran
    i always had loads of games on my G6, always.
    but this never happened before.

i tried formatting and mputility again, and something strange happened, one of the times that i went to NDS tab in pc software, i found a game that i deleted before, and i checked again, it wasnt on my G6 too.

thnx for ur reply.

EDIT:
    i'm copying my games one by one to see whats the problem, so far, Call of Duty 4 caused the slow down, until now.