My frined's DSTT has got lodged into his slot 1 part of his ds lit

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Causton, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Causton
    OP

Newcomer Causton Member

United Kingdom
    OK, my friends DSTT has got lodged into his DS Lite slot 1 area. Is there any way for me to remove it as I have tried pushing hard and that hasn't helped. It stuck quite far in, the screw inside the slot 1 part is just about visible. So how do I get it out? I need a fast response please!

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

try pushing it on one corner on one side only hopefully it will free it if not try the other side failing that pop out the SD card and use tweezers to try pull it out if you can get a grip

it should pop out with a little pulling at it and pushing one side then the other [​IMG]

3. Causton
    OP

Newcomer Causton Member

United Kingdom
    It's out!!! Thanks a lot! [​IMG]

4. kobykaan

United Kingdom

no worries had a couple like that in the past the micro sd makes it a little harder to remove it has a little more flex when its not in the slot to get a grip [​IMG]

.... Sometimes Removing the sticker totally also helps as they often get put on badly and it overhangs the outline of where it should be stuck on so it jams in the slot [​IMG]

5. k3vin369

Newcomer k3vin369 Advanced Member

Canada
    How the heck did he lodge his DSTT in there?

Mine fits perfectly and even if I tried to lodge it in, it won't work. (Probably with the exception of putting it in upside down)

6. kobykaan

United Kingdom

Some of them are a tiny bit thicker than a real game card added to this a misaligned sticker they get wedged in the slot ...tends to be more of an issue with PHAT DS consoles than LITE from experience [​IMG]

Also from experience clone TTDS cards are almost always thicker than genuine TTDS cards [​IMG]

7. k3vin369

Newcomer k3vin369 Advanced Member

Canada
    Oh, I see. Thanks.