My friend can be a bitch sometimes.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a good friend who has a really superior attitude. Honestly it is starting to get on my nerves. First it happens on CoD. Everytime he loses, or dies he says they get lucky. I have never heard him once say that someone else is better than him. To quote him: You suck at the game if you use noobtubes. Guess what he does next, he goes for first blood with a noobtube. I then call him on it, and he says he said no such thing. I say bullshit, and everything goes quiet. He then get's killed by a thumper, and he says "-insert obscenity- Grenade Launcher". I say you mean noobtube. He replies: "No I mean grenade launcher, they are two different things." I say bullshit again, and he starts cursing at me, and says to stop pulling semantics so I don't look so wrong. Now who is wrong here? Him or me? I am getting to the point to where I may just start avoiding him. He thinks I have no idea what I am talking about. Has he ever fired a gun? No. Have I? Yes. We have arguments about how realistic certain FPSs are, and I know EXACTLY what I am talking about. This also carries over to visits to his house. I bring him stuff to eat, and drink. If he keeps this up, I'll pull the dick card, and leave, but I will take whatever I bought for him, and either dump it out, or throw it out. We'll see how much longer he'll keep this up without a good friend with a job and money to help him out. I swear he'd just shrivel up without my help, or at least that's how he acts.

Just because he has a higher IQ than me, doesn't mean he is superior. I'm smart, and I use these smarts more efficiently than he could ever. In terms of computing the best machine in not one that is grossly over powered, but one that can manage it's resource in the most efficient way possible.

Plus he is always disrespectful to his mother. She knows more from experience, than he could ever comprehend. I am ashamed to be his friend every time I hear him call his mom a bitch, or expect her to bring him a drink every time he does the dishes.

M

mario5555

Sounds like my "friend" who I haven't seen in over three years. Always playing the one ups-man game with him got tiring after the first few years, and after things got to the point of either agreeing with him or getting on his bad side, I was like **** it, and told him I'd talk to him again when I was ready fast forward three years and haven't spoken a word to him since and I don't feel I have missed it any day since. **Hint, hint**
laugh.gif

And he was the same way with games, I'm much better than him but when I let him when he got all superior and started taunting me about how he beat me (unknown to him I LET him win, so he's shut up)
tongue.gif
But yeah, not worth it for a relationship like that, more hassle than their worth on some days.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow sounds like a dick. One of my friend kind of acts like this when i play him CoD but i know he is messing around b/c he just keeps laughing when he talks. Just forget about him, you have better friends right?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I sort of do this with my friends but as a joke and they know it, one of my mates, Ray, he owns me at CoD but everytime I see him in reality, I walk up to him and go, "your shit at CoD, I'll kick your ass any day." That then leads to another CoD match(with me losing =D) lol, he knows I'm messing because he is building his muscles (his strongest in our school up to the year 12's, we're only in year 8) and he could easily knock me out if I got on his bad side, (I'm pretty weak, gotta get in to the gym or do some workouts sometime).

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have three good friends. He is one of them. The thing is though, he isn't like this when he takes his medication. His excuse for not taking it, is because he doesn't enjoy climaxing when he is on it. Go figure. >.>

He has been off of it for three months, and he masturbates 3-5 times a day. I am not sure where I should sit in his house anymore.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
I have three good friends. He is one of them. The thing is though, he isn't like this when he takes his medication. His excuse for not taking it, is because he doesn't enjoy climaxing when he is on it. Go figure. >.>

He has been off of it for three months, and he masturbates 3-5 times a day. I am not sure where I should sit in his house anymore.
rofl.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:

I just lol'd after reading the last part, take him to a doctor to get him back on his meds, he needs to realize that he needs his meds, with or without a good yank,pull,wank.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
Sterl500 said:

I just lol'd after reading the last part, take him to a doctor to get him back on his meds, he needs to realize that he needs his meds, with or without a good yank,pull,wank.
Don't worry. Here in about 12 years he will be a doctor.
tongue.gif
(It's [hopefully] true.)

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sterl500 said:

rofl.gif

I know someone like this, it's nasty.
He sits in his room, playing solos on his meat flute, nearly all day v_v
EDIT: wait, this guy's going to be a doctor?
wtf.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend just like that. He swears at his mom all the time and although he doesn't play CoD anymore, he use to be a huge bitch about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8