Hacking My friend bricked my Wii (using Nintendont?)

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
check your bluetooth module, change it if you can, its a common problem in the wii
with a faulty bt module, when you turn on, only shows a black screen and you cant acess any recovery option

Last edited by trigao,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it has bootmii as boot2 then you should get two quick flashes of the drive light as soon as you turn it on without an SD card inserted.

If you're certain it had BootMii as boot2 and it doesn't flash then it's not even making it through the early initialization.

GerarRv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If it has bootmii as boot2 then you should get two quick flashes of the drive light as soon as you turn it on without an SD card inserted.

If you're certain it had BootMii as boot2 and it doesn't flash then it's not even making it through the early initialization.
It doesn't do anything. And i swear to god it has bootmii, i didnt use the Wiiremote to access Nintendont in months back in the day. As i say the console just turns on the drive blue light one time, and then nothing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its odd. If hi hit the power button, the console turns on and does absolutely nothing. But if i press the botton 2 or 3 times i can ear the console disc drive trying to start. Is that normal?

Marcos328

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
maybe you have the bootmii as ios not as boot2,

please take a video when you turn on the wii if you have bootmii as boot2.

SevenWillis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its odd. If hi hit the power button, the console turns on and does absolutely nothing. But if i press the botton 2 or 3 times i can ear the console disc drive trying to start. Is that normal?

You should see the disc light come on and hear the disc drive try to read if you have a disc in. Without a disc it should light up and sound like it's trying to eject a disc.

Last edited by SevenWillis,
Reactions: XFlak

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
You should see the disc light come on and hear the disc drive try to read if you have a disc in. Without a disc it should light up and sound like it's trying to eject a disc eat a di**.
it sounds like it's trying to eat a disc or something, LOL

Last edited by XFlak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free