My (fresh) girl-friend has a birthday.. Photoshop-cake!

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
worked around 4 hours on this.. Made from completely White blank paper(or pixels of you insist).

Anyway.. ill put it on a gift card and give it to her with a flower\chocolate next time we go out
smile.gif

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO CHANGE \ DO!

I need your help to make it look better (if it can look better.)

D

Deleted User

Hmm looks really nice good job, the only thing that I would change is where it says ducky, I would wrap the y and the other letters hanging over the edge of the platter down a little bit so it looks more 3-Dimensional. Better than I could do though lol.

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is she "fresh"? Did she just come out of the oven or something?
But seriously, why don't you make your own cake instead of photoshopping one lol. Unless she is into that kind of stuff. But I know every girl I know would appreciate a real cake rather than a piece of paper with a cake printed on it.
Just my opinion

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The number of candles should reflect her age, so you should fix that... unless she's 12, in which case, good job! That is, if you're somewhere around 12 too. If not, then somebody call the police!

EDIT: I see by your profile that you're 15, so hopefully she's not actually turning 12.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
It's nice, but unless this is an internet girlfriend we're talking about you should probably go and bake a real cake. Rainbow Cake usually causes all sorts of surprises once it's cut into, assuming you have a nice thick layer of icing on top/around the sides so there aren't parts of the cake giving away the surprise.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be mean but it looks like a chocolate brick and I'm sure she would appreciate a real cake more. instead of wasting your 4 hours maybe you can make a real life cake that looks like the image and give the image to her on the card. I'm sure she'll think you put alot of effort into it like that.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I belive that a gift card would last for a longer time.. if she'll re-open the gift card say in half a year.. she'll remember that day and laugh\enjoy it.
^^^^ assuming she saves it.

besides that , i'm giving some chocolate and a flower with it so...

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You know, girls like guys who can work their magic with the oven.
tongue.gif

Oh, also the word "Lee" looks flat and that gives it the "chocolate brick" feel. Try to make the cake more round at least.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Make a real cake, seriously, goes down a storm. Plus, once you perfect it, it's a completely reusable skill-birthdays, valentines, anniversaries- cakes all year round! (make them different though).

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rogue Trader said:
Make a real cake, seriously, goes down a storm. Plus, once you perfect it, it's a completely reusable skill-birthdays, valentines, anniversaries- cakes all year round! (make them different though).
This.
I once baked my GF a cake, and now she still tells me every now and then about how awesome that was.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
wabsta said:
Rogue Trader said:
This.
I once baked my GF a cake, and now she still tells me every now and then about how awesome that was.

I baked my GF a giant cake for her 21st bday, and everyone loved it (most ppl had seconds and some took pieces home 0_0) but she didn't really appreciate it that much... fuck...
frown.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
shes a pretty new girl friend and we met kinda after her birthday.. anyway I promised i'd make her something for her birthday , but I dont want to make something with way too much effort for someone I dont really know yet
ohmy.gif

Plus a flower and some chocolates with this on a gift card.. Must be atleast nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1