Homebrew RELEASE My first homebrew - An app that prints "F**k you."

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By any chance have you been able to set a background color or image? I am close to finding it out I think :S Not much documentation i can find
i did try getting an image once but it just gave me a flashing white screen, but i haven't looked into it much, and for a color, i have no idea :|
good luck working it out!

javicrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Give the op a hard time all you guys want. Everyone has to start somewhere with coding. Although he did no real coding, he eventually will change something small here and there and begin understanding what is going on. I did nearly the same thing 20+ years ago when i started with qbasic.

It may be tiny to everyone else, but it is a big step and a starting point for the op.

Try not to crush the man too hard. Plenty of people dont even know how to get that far.
Totally right, everyone has to start somewhere even if it looks tiny, like soldering.

mcmrc1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
reminds me for the best android app in the market. Its called NICHTS ! Means in englisch NOTHING -> Many hours played with it :)

Attachments

• photo_2018-07-08_04-49-30.jpg
    photo_2018-07-08_04-49-30.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 211

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: I'VE UPLOADED IT ALL TO GITHUB NOW https://github.com/lolicop123/fuck-u/releases/
EDIT2: NOW IF YOU PRESS A IT WILL SAY SHUT UP ALSO IN THE SHUT UP RELEASE I FORGOT THE ICON AND CREDITS TO THE PEOPLE ON THE WII U AND SWITCH HB DISCUSSION DISCORD FOR HELPING ME
Edit3: Now theres a button guide and if you press B it will say Bitch.

I took the hello world example in the devkitPro thing and edited it to say "Fuck you." I have never made any homebrew for the switch before so i wanted to start off with something easy, and this was so easy, probably because I didn't do any coding. so CREDITS TO THE DEVKITPRO TEAM! Also in Homebrew Launcher it still says "hello-world", i still need to change that. Here's the source file for it (main.c) and the nro.

https://anonfile.com/75rfa3f1ba/frick_u.nro <-- nro file

https://anonfile.com/80r8a3f0b9/main.c <-- main.c file

I'll probably create some more homebrew later. Bye.
For the next update I have a request that will make your app feature rich! Get a photo of Trump playing a Nintendo Switch .

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
reminds me for the best android app in the market. Its called NICHTS ! Means in englisch NOTHING -> Many hours played with it :)
cool, ill be getting that
For the next update I have a request that will make your app feature rich! Get a photo of Trump playing a Nintendo Switch .
im still trying to work out images, but ill try!

Gunz4Hire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after you add your command to "press a" add this to the line before your printf statment,
consoleClear();
this will make it so when you press a, a new screen appears with only the new text. you should also edit your printf and add the row/column values so you can print the text in the center of the screen instead of the top left.

if(kDown & KEY_A)
{
consoleClear();
printf("\x1b[16;20HOption 1 loaded ");

}

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U