My Fantasy...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took some nude photos of Juan, citing that they were art photos. he was a little apprehensive at first. and, some of those photos ended up in my personal collection. :P

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My fantasy is to see @Costello 's big d*** deep inside @Flame 's bu** while @Flame is sucking @JuanBaNaNa 's male t**s and soaking his d**k in blue paint because he smurfs like a smurf while they all watch an R34 of spongebob X looneytunes
All while my friend @shaunj66 is filming everything and posting that stuff on www.****hub.com with his own account, which is ***unj66 and then... well... he **ps and **ps and **ps again and again and over again while @The Catboy is filming him fa**ng on his own stuff and then HE/SHE/IT/THEY (idk which it is today) uploads it to www.s****ban*.com and then share the link on www.inst*****.com so that its(?) followers see everything. Then, my fantasy is still not over, because I will need to see @Julie_Pilgrim scary face to lick its(?too) android phone screen while watching other @The Catboy 's pictures on its(again... (?)) account and then screw up its(okay I stop it with the (?(?))) phone because liquid can screw up with the touch screen. Then @Julie_Pilgrim will say "F*CK!!! F*CK!!! F*CK!!!" because the phone is all sticky and gummy because Julie realised there was something else in its(FUCK) mouth, something else than saliva... yes you guessed it...
It is @Flame 's s**rm... how did it get there is a mystery, but @Julie_Pilgrim will have a lot of question in my fantasy because it(okay I think I will start using people whose gender isn't a mystery in my fantasy from now on) needs to meet with @VinsCool (furries have clear gender at least)to ask him to shave his *ss and gather the fur so that @VinsCool makes a fur suit with it. Then our dear vinny will make a video of it and post it on his(yay^^) www.****fans.com account, and then, only then...
will I be able to relieve myself :)

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1