My Facebook Group

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by sendyo, Dec 10, 2010.

Dec 10, 2010

My Facebook Group by sendyo at 11:11 PM (551 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. sendyo
    OP

Member sendyo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi, Everyone! [​IMG], About a month ago I created a Facebook Group for People that like to draw I called it "? ? Elite Drawers ? ? ". But I don't have that many people In people In the group And I want to try and get as many people as I can In the Group.

So I'm Posting this here Because I want to know if anyone would like to or is interested in Joining My Drawers Group. I want to make it a really big big group, so please Join If you can. [​IMG]

This is the Direct Url To my group page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk...838781&ap=1

2. Ossot

Member Ossot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Why do you capitalize random words? I don't ask to bust your balls. I ask as I'm an English teacher. One who's not trying to bust your balls.

Your little flag shows you're from the US. Which, of course, doesn't mean English is your native language. I'm going to assume it's not. In which case, in whatever your native language is, do you follow similar print conventions? Even if you're only like 12 years old, which I'd also have an easy time believing, there appears to be no rhyme or reason to what you make a capital letter and what you don't.

Perhaps you have no clue why you did what you did. In which case, yep.

3. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    1. If you want anyone to take you seriously, you may want to move your group from facebook, to maybe something a little more geared to your interests, like DeviantArt

2. You may also want to change your group name to something other than a euphemism for Underpants.

3. Furthermore, no one will take you seriously if it looks like your left hand had a seizure on top of the caps lock key while your right hand kept typing.

Sidenote: What does musical symbols have to do with drawing?