Hacking My Ez-Flash 4 Lite Microsd Video Review

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice review.

Note: You can press Left and Right to scroll a whole screen at a time instead of pressing up or down repeateadly to find the game you want.

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the video, but don't you think a 10/10 is a bit high?

(I own one, so I'm not BSing
tongue.gif
)

The case is very cheaply made. The homebrew support is very lacking. And it has bad compatibility with a lot of nopass devices on the market. Also, there is no official english support by the EZ team.

Those issues aside, I love mine.

BeeBee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,

I have DSL, SuperKey, EZ4 lite Micro SD. (The steps I followed where very similar to scrapple's)

I tried formating the micro sd card to FAT32 and after I copied nanostray into the micro sd and turn on the DS lite with passkey old inserted, I see the Ez4 screen but it says that there is a problem with FAT format.

I then tried to format the micro sd for FAT, but I get 2 white screens..

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks alot.

EDIT: got help from darkandlong
bow.gif

Had to update to the new loader: EZ4 Kernel (june19)

Now nanostray is working!!!
yaynds.gif

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the review, but here's some suggestions:

1) TURN ON the lights! We can barely see anything!
2) Get a tripod! Most of the time we could barely make out anything do to the shaking of the camcorder/camera.
3) Show us more of the interface of the EZ4
4) Show us the build quality

etc etc

W

westboy

can't see a thing. too dark. camera not even shooting the process when you insert microsd into ezflash. did not show when u insert the ezflash into the dsl.. this video gets 0/10 for me..

MaDDaWg836

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
even the product itself, the housing has got the most complaints i've seen. Also its not that great in the compatibility either (from what i've heard from other).

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys are bein a little tough on the guy. yeah those improvements would be great but I for one am thankful that he took 3 min of his time to give someone who is curious about the card a very quick runthrough of how it works. the load time on Nanostray was amazing! Thanks for the vid!

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country

2) Get a tripod! Most of the time we could barely make out anything do to the shaking of the camcorder/camera.

etc etc

word

Man we dont see shit ffs! Talk about relevant stuff, what is good, what is bad...
How things work from day 1... Like what exactly you tried and so on so forth..
Tell how fast the upload of files was... Blabber on.. And sound a bit entusiastic about things
tongue.gif

scrapple

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

etc etc

i filmed with my digital camera which only lets me film for 3 mintues max!! it sucks... plus the reason why it was dark was that if i filmed it bright you couldnt see the monitor screen... weird...

scrapple

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quality of the cart is good, not great, but comes with 2 extra shells, black and lite blue, getting the microsd card in is easy, out is impossible without tweezers, plus if you dont file or cut out an area under the spot where the sd card slides in, its a pain with tweezers are well... but just get a file or a sharp knife and just get a sliver out of it so that the tweezers will fit in easy...

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also its not that great in the compatibility either (from what i've heard from other).

This is completely untrue. GBA compatability is perfect, barring the lack of the RTC. DS compatability isn't far off either. The "problem" games on the LIST are few and most of little interest, IMO.

Home brew can be a bit of a pain if one doesn't know the ins and outs of getting it to run on an EZ4, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes