Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so after the recent mix up (AK2.1 instead of the AK2i), I decided to talk to their customer service and well, just talk.
They are actually very nice. I talked to someone named "Amy" and she was very helpful in clearing things up for me.
In fact, had I not ordered already, she would have given me a little gift. Regardless though, if this purchase holds through, I'm going to continue to order from Gamekool as their customer service was very kind to me and offered me two gifts (both of which I had to deny because I had already placed my order.)

If anyone is thinking about purchasing from Gamekool.com, don't be afraid of what the others have said about their service. It's a great place, with friendly staff
smile.gif

More information when my card comes.

gamekool_r4ds.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Alright, so after the recent mix up (AK2.1 instead of the AK2i), I decided to talk to their customer service and well, just talk.
They are actually very nice. I talked to someone named "Amy" and she was very helpful in clearing things up for me.
In fact, had I not ordered already, she would have given me a little gift. Regardless though, if this purchase holds through, I'm going to continue to order from Gamekool as their customer service was very kind to me and offered me two gifts (both of which I had to deny because I had already placed my order.)

If anyone is thinking about purchasing from Gamekool.com, don't be afraid of what the others have said about their service. It's a great place, with friendly staff

More information when my card come.

+1!

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:

More information when my card come.

+1!
+1!

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, well let me tell you about my experience.

I met with an unknown person (he/she didn't introduce him/her self.) They had improper grammar, took 5-10 minutes to write a short sentence, and ended up not replying for over half and hour at one point. I left, it's not worth my time.

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I guess different admins don't speak English.
Amy talked with good grammar, took like no time at all to respond, and we even got in a few emoticons here and there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple