Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so I've been working at my dads convenience store for 4 and a half years now and customers are always respectful to us, until yesterday. 2 guys walk in, 1 of them buys cigarettes and the other one is with him because he's too cheap to buy anything. As I turn to grab the cigarettes I hear one of them taking some chocolate bars. I put the cigarettes on the counter and the guy pays for them and then I have turn to the other guy and tell him to put back the chocolate bar.
This is how it went.

Me: Take the bar out of your sleeve and put it back.
Douche: What?
Me: There's a chocolate bar in your sleeve, I heard you taking it, I saw you on the camera from the corner of my eye, and it's sticking out.
Douche: I came in with that. I bought it somewhere else.
Me: Oh really? So why does the price take say George's (My store is George's Convenience) on the price tag?
Douche: What are you talking about, why are you trying to rob me?
Me: What!? Me trying to rob you, the bar was clearly in your sleeve.
Douche: Bro I'll fuck you up.
- So now he's given up on the chocolate because he knows he's wrong and starts threatening me thinking I'm scared.
Me: Come, I'm standing right here.
Douche: No come outside, it'll look like I'm robbing you if I hit you here.
Me: You are trying to rob me dumb ass.
Douche: Come outside.
Me: You're nothing but talk. You wont hit me because you're afraid you'll get your ass kicked.
Douche: Get out of here.
Me: It's my store you leave, idiot.
- So they start walking out and the guy is sweating and shitting bricks.

So tell me, what would you guys have done if you were in my position. Be reasonable though, nothing with guns and killing. XD

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
rofl2.gif
you totally owned him

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What you did was right! Or I shouldn't say anything and call the police since they robbed you! Then he totally would shit bricks. x3

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scenes like this are so fun.
Once while working a convenience store overnight an old school buddy of mine came in (high as a kite) and tried to stick three large glass bottles of beer in his coat. I came out from behind the counter, greeted him in a friendly way, poked him in the stomach and said "What's this!?! with a big smile as the glass clanked together.
Hated having to bust my old friend, but the look on his face was pretty priceless.

D

Deleted User

Total idiot, stealing 15p CHOMP BARS from a store. What kind of waste do you need to be?

dark ajax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow what you did is really awesome dude, I wish i could do something like that where I live if anything like that ever happens to me, but sadly unfortunately I live in a place where stupid drug zombie teenagers with guns are a realy treat around every corner, and you never now, so it wouldn't really work here, anyways, what you did = TOTAL WIN...

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Besides the total randomness of the community I also agree with what you did. You were really brave and smart about the situation and it is disappointing to see people like that. Honestly I am surprised it was over a chocolate bar. I used to work at 7 Eleven and the guy tried to steal a pen. Literally a pen. He took it out of the packaging and everything behind the aisle but there was a mirror and a camera and I saw the whole thing. I told him to leave it on the counter and to leave and never come again. Banned the bastard.
smile.gif
Never seen him since. Situations like that teach you how to defend yourself or act in another future situation though. My brother got held at gun point once and he acted calmly. I don't want to go into it but he was lucky to get out of it alive.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
If you can make love to something so small as a fork wound, you've got far more problems than the obvious ones.

I omitted the word 'pitch' inbetween rusty and fork, 'tis an easy mistake to make.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night