Hacking My DSlite hinge just broke:(

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it is not under warranty (probably, since only earlier models were likely to get a cracked hinge), it should be 75 AUD for a case replacement. Ring Nintendo and find out
tongue.gif
Note you will have to wait for like 10 minutes and it'll cost you 50 cents each minute. I had to do it twice

Sjaool

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ubertastic.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
No you cannot get the warranty anymore. The receipt was pretty much your only proof of purchase

If you register your DS at the Nintendo website they have some sort of "proof of purchase".
I did register mine the day I bought it so I don't think they will make any problems repairing it.
That is if you registered it.
You could also say you got is as a birthdaygift (hence no proof of purchase).

rhyguy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My dad said that mabye if i go to the shop i bought it from, and give all the credit details and date of purchase, they might have a copy of all the reciepts...

if i get that, how much would it cost?

Edit: I saw your post 4saken, i'll see if nintendo will replace it, if not, i'll do it myself

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No you cannot get the warranty anymore. The receipt was pretty much your only proof of purchase

If you register your DS at the Nintendo website they have some sort of "proof of purchase".
I did register mine the day I bought it so I don't think they will make any problems repairing it.
That is if you registered it.
You could also say you got is as a birthdaygift (hence no proof of purchase).

It doesn't prove how long ago it was purchased

simpson17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont how long the dslites have been out in australia, but if it's been less than a year nintendo will replace it, knowing it couldntve been purchased at the earliest a year ago

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1