Uzumakijl

OP
Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Yo... today i was doing my random things as always... I dropped my ds, And it broke... It's pretty weird cause it still works, But it is almost splited in 2 halfs... I don't really know what to do... I think i'll buy a Dsi, But i don't think that will happen before 2010/11 (I'm short of money) All i can say is that i had a lot of fun with my ds... I have too many memories about it, I rofl'ed a lot due a load of funny moments, I was like "omg wow soo epic!" With some games, I never finished Summon Night (WHY DAMN! I SHOULD HAD KEPT PLAYING!) And there was those crappy shovelware everywhere... I really like my ds, But i don't know if i should keep playing with it (In it's current state) Cause i don't know if is smart or not (I know, i'm stupid for dropping it but whatever...) I don't really want to keep playing it why? you ask, Cause my Hinge is broken, I have to press my pad/buttons harder to make them work, My L&R doesn't work neither... So i don't see any point of just using it anymore i rather would like a new ds... Well i just wanted to tell this to temp, Cuz i enjoyed way a lot my ds after meeting here, Well i just have to say Adios to my ds and all left is to be glad about the good time i had with it...
cry.gif
Some words can be helpfull in this hard time...

PS: I made a video for you people to let you see how f'ed is my ds -> Video

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha...you should post that video to youtube. But...by the looks of it, you should try replacing the case, if you think you can take your DS apart without breaking it.

Uzumakijl

OP
Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Da-Bomb1 said:
Haha...you should post that video to youtube. But...by the looks of it, you should try replacing the case, if you think you can take your DS apart without breaking it.

I could take the risk but... The pad and the buttons will remain like how they are right now, If you noticed in the vid there are 2 things which are broken of the ds one of them is some thing in the hinge near the R button and the other is the R button so fixing them would be kinda difficult... ,And for the pad its a problem of this (I know the pic is from a ds phat but what i'm pointing is the same. ->
Nintendo-DS-PulseVU-Install.jpg
Those Golden thingys under the pad should be Yellow/Golden but in my ds they have black dots around there (They are kinda damaged :I think:) ... And i didn't uploaded it to youtube uhmmm... Just cause i think is the same hehe.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, it wouldn't hurt to try changing the case. You couldn't possibly break it any more. And it's a lot cheaper than just getting a new DS.

...and lol, people are a lot more likely to watch something if they don't have to download it from a place like megaupload.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Da-Bomb1 said:
Well, it wouldn't hurt to try changing the case. You couldn't possibly break it any more. And it's a lot cheaper than just getting a new DS.

...and lol, people are a lot more likely to watch something if they don't have to download it from a place like megaupload.

True.. and I was about to watch it but i found out that it is on megaupload... so nah.. lol

but i feel sorry for you DS...
but hey, you got friends.. you could play with them.. its more fun than playing games.. at least for me
biggrin.gif

I prefer playing with friends (we do crazy stuff >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c