My DS Lite's hinge broke and the sound's off.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DeMoN, Feb 25, 2009.

1. DeMoN
    OP

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    So how would I fix something like this? I don't think a case replacement is enough because the sound is sort of messed up now (it just sounds sharper, and some people probably wouldn't even notice).

Do I need this thing (replacement hinge): http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15853

My DS Lite is a Cobalt/Black, and it's cracked on the right hinge. Which surprised me because I thought the newer DS Lites didn't have this problem.

Either way, I'm gonna have to buy a replacement case (planning to get transparent blue [​IMG])

2. mehmile

mehmile Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    Canada
    Are you going to buy the replacement hinge WITH the replacement case?

Because I thought some replacement cases come with those hinge parts.

Edit*

Wait, actually, do you really need a replacement hinge? Because if your top DS screen just flips open REALLY easily, then just get a replacement case. Cause the case just snapped. But if you know the INSIDE part snapped as well, then get that replacement hinge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice