Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by fristi, Apr 14, 2008.
my ds lite doesnt boot
no green or red light
the only thing it does is charging
Probably a blown fuse.
iz it fixable?
oh yeah and i was updating firmware
The DS doesn't HAVE updatable firmware..Unless you mean FlashMe? You didn't turn it off while it was busy or anything I hope?
PS: Your spelling, grammar and punctuation is a disgrace to all dutch people >_>
PS2: If your flashing procedure shut down prematurely, you've been left with a half-written FlashMe.
If you're LUCKY, you can use the Recovery Mode to still be able to continue flashing(If it went over ~5%)
If not, you now have a nice paperweight, congratulations.
yeah i mean flashme
i didnt turn it off or something
it worked perfect(only no warning screen )
but when i closed battery ~thingy~ it didnt boot anymore
yeah i need to work on my spelling
getting more beer
- Check if the battery is making contact
- You're sure it worked before you screwed the battery cap thingy.. back in?
- Why did you even USE FlashMe? You have no reason to do it anymore nowadays. (A year ago it'd be normal, but now its uncommon)
- Its weird for a fuse to blow this way.
- Did you leave a piece of metal near the SL-1 hole?
- The legal age for beer is 16, you don't sound like a 16 year old =P.
- Your body is worth more than 6100 dollars, even with this absurb euro/dollar exchange.
- The human body uses up about 100 Watts
- Why am I using these little marks to sum up my statements?...
battery is making contact
i wanted to remove the stupid warning screen
here its legal to DRINK beer under 16
but u cant buy it
He probably turned it off while he was flashing it.
Try the unbricker, or else your fucked.
didnt turn it off
and where do i find a unbricker?
LULZ view count stuck on 0
Must be a blown fuse then, Look for the F1 Fuse next to the slot-1 cart input (on the right) on the main board. Test this one with a multimeter, and if required, bridge it with some solder.
do i need to open up ds?
o now i see main board
thats a yes
i dont have tri screwd... thing
Wait..you dont have a tri wing but you can see the main board?
Check both fuses, low resistance is good, But if its in the ten-thousands, it's bad. (Blown fuse)
You do know how to solder I hope. (If you can't even operate a multimeter, please, do not attempt to solder for your stupidity will burn a hole in it..) (No Tape doesn't work)(No, glue doesn't either)(No a carbon pencil doesn't work either to my dismay)
i think i buy a new ds
Fixing it is free, why buy a new one =P?
Your attitude stinks.