My Drum Covers

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by SpaceJump, Feb 20, 2011.

Feb 20, 2011

My Drum Covers by SpaceJump at 1:27 PM (789 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. SpaceJump
    OP

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    I'm a hobby drummer and I recorded some drum covers just for fun. Check out my Youtube Channel to give them a listen. The Metallica covers were recorded using a drum-less track (ripped from Guitar Hero). I have a Roland TD-4 eDrum Set.

Also I'm the drummer of the Rage Cover Project. Here me (drums), a guy from Finland (guitars, mixing) and a guy from France (vocals) cover songs from the Metal band "Rage". Check them out [​IMG]

2. Shockwind

Member Shockwind GBATemp's Official The Last of Us Fan

Philippines
    Wow, you're pretty good, I'm impressed! [​IMG] I'm planning on buying a drum set when I reached my right age to play one. [​IMG]

3. Ace

Member Ace GBATemp's Patrick Bateman

Sweden
    Right age? You're only one year younger than myself, and I started with instruments nearly 5 years ago! You should start right away if you WANT to!
    On-topic: You're absolutely fantastic at playing drums!

4. Shockwind

Philippines
    My parents only allow me to play drums when I'm 17 and I don't have much money to buy a drum set even if I want to. [​IMG]

5. SpaceJump
    OP

Germany
    Thanks [​IMG] Some of those songs are really hard on drums like "Master Of Puppets". Also slow songs are more difficult than they may seem because you have to stay in the right timing. Now what to record next?

I agree with Ace. There's no right age for starting to play drums. The best time to start is now [​IMG] But of course sometimes you cannot control this.
    If you buy a drum kit, then I recommend an electronic drum kit. With that you can play at home with headphones without worrying about neighbours and family. I love mine [​IMG]

6. Shockwind

Philippines
    Thanks for that! [​IMG] I'll try to convince my parents to buy me an drum kit because I want to play drums just like you. [​IMG] But I don't know if they will agree. [​IMG]

7. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    Not bad at all man! I wish we could see you playing though instead of just looking at a picture.

I'm a drummer myself, its nice to find someone else who is good lol. I like the Nemo cover, Nightwish ftw

8. Cloak519

Member Cloak519 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Saw NeSchn's post with the mention of Nemo and thought I'd check out the video given that Nemo was pretty much the song that got me hooked on music.
    Damn good stuff! I have no real interest in making music... I've always been more of a listener... but you're good. Keep it up!

9. SpaceJump
    OP

Germany
    Thank you. Nemo is a real fun to play drums. It's easy but really powerfull and satisfying when played.

10. SpaceJump
    OP

Germany
    Added Linkin Park's "Somewhere I Belong" [​IMG]