Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
To quote the description...
QUOTE said:
This is a video recording of my drive to class. It starts few blocks away from my neighborhood, and ends right before the exit I take (24) to get to campus (which is right off the exit).

This isn't even in a remote location. It's in Virginia, which was the first US state to be colonized, and this location is about a 5-6 hour drive from Virginia Beach (the city with the highest population in Virginia) and Norfolk (the city with the largest military/transportation base in the world). Virginia even contains the headquarters for the DoD and CIA.

So this is only a couple hour drive from some of the most populated/important places in the state, yet as you can see there's barely anything but forests, rivers, and mountains for miles and miles.

All the "there's no nature left!" people need to leave their neighborhoods once in a while and take a look around.

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice drive, don't got any tree's like that, or nice long roads here, everything is built real close together, though it's very nice, I started to tape some of my drive for someone who want's to see where I live.

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
All the "there's no nature left!" people need to leave their neighborhoods once in a while and take a look around.
Or they could come to an island like where I live
tongue.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow really nice
smile.gif

the only thing I don't get, is that they've got all those long straight roads in America, and they have a 70mph limit
unsure.gif
even in Germany you can go as fast as you like, and the roads are as straight as over there, but not as long.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm someone that doesn't think nature like that is pretty but those asphalt roads do like nice, some of the ones in katy are a bit worn but we are working on replacing them
driving on a nice asphalt road is nice

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really need to learn how to drive
frown.gif
buses piss me off. I know in America some insurance companys get you to install a camera system to record when driving for claim purposes is that what your doing? they should do that over here. It puts the price of insurance down as they can tell who caused the accident with a recording afaik
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte