My dog ate my supercard not literally

pikachu945

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was on gbatemp and I have my DSi on the table about to update my cheats I put my micro SD card in my converter and I hear something drop to the floor its my DSTWO!!!!
the dog had it in its mouth he chewed the sticker off and and there is a dent in it lol it not longer works along with my camera is broke and everything else that fell of the table but I have my paper money!! lol so I will be making a purchase from Shoptemp this afternoon
yaynds.gif

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, for some reason dogs like DS games, as my friends have had this problem to with their dog
huh.gif

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Be careful I guess. I don't have a dog but I can see my brother as one. He sleeps with my XL and drops it to the floor while asleep or sleeps on it and he is a big guy so that is bad. I always have to be careful around him or at least when I am doing something on the computer. He is really nosey so yeah. May not have a dog but I have a big brother.
smile.gif
Good memories though. By the way what kind of dog do you have?

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
When I was 16 or 17 I had a pup that I rescued for a bag in a local river. When the pup got a bit older it would get pissed if it thought I was going out and would bite my shoes and pants legs to try to stop me. One time I went out it got pissed and went in to my room where I had left my pay check laying on my bed and a snes controller on the floor. When I got home they both were in pieces.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
I hate dogs. You just made me hate them more
dry.gif

At least I know what to get you for your birthday
happy.gif

(Mwahaha)

As for the dog... I suggest keeping it out of your room or anywhere near electronics. A friend of mine brought his dog to my house before and it nearly killed my PS3 controller v_v

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Costello said:
I hate dogs. You just made me hate them more
dry.gif

At least I know what to get you for your birthday
happy.gif

(Mwahaha)

As for the dog... I suggest keeping it out of your room or anywhere near electronics. A friend of mine brought his dog to my house before and it nearly killed my PS3 controller v_v
And right after it she came to you and gave you a doogie look of "I did something bad, but you will forgive me, rite?", like mine?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.