Gaming My disc is dirty? What?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,587
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
Recently, I put in Smash Bros into my Wii U and it said it was dirty. I checked the disc, and saw nothing dirty about it. I cleaned it with a soft cloth, still didn't work. I checked for scratches, none were visible from any angle. I washed it with water, didn't work. I really want to play Smash for Wii U but it just won't work! It happened recently. Any advice?

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently, I put in Smash Bros into my Wii U and it said it was dirty. I checked the disc, and saw nothing dirty about it. I cleaned it with a soft cloth, still didn't work. I checked for scratches, none were visible from any angle. I washed it with water, didn't work. I really want to play Smash for Wii U but it just won't work! It happened recently. Any advice?
Now you see why we play backups?
Stop using discs. It spends more energy to read from discs, anyway. Why not play from hard drive?

D

Deleted User

OP
"Washed it water" Don't do that.
You might just try to clean Wii U's disc drive out of dirt.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What's up with Nintendo and their issues with Smash Disks? same thing happen to me with Brawl and Wii U. i'm honestly waiting for the next Smash on Switch to not work at all.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
same issue happened with my first copy of smash bros wii u. just like smash brawl there must have been issues with the initial printing of these discs (dual layer?) and no other game discs have ever shown me this dirty error.

a more recent second copy from gamestop worked perfectly for years with no errors

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night