OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
crgmg.com
XP
Country
Australia
Recently, I polled some people to find out if I should create a multisystem homebrew game store. After a few days of work, I have released the site to the public.

https://crgmg.com/celestian/

This is my first project that I have created that's about console HB, and the whole idea came from a general lack of dedicated HB games app stores.
Please criticize and suggest. I would like to work on this site to make it a well-known resource for HB games.

PSA: We have made sure that our distribution of games is within our rights for each game. However, for games without a license we link to downloads and other websites, and are not actually distributing the game. If you are a copyright holder of any of our games and would like to request it's delisting from the site, please email me at mailto:[email protected].

Edit: the store has various platforms, but 3DS is the most populated. Please let me know if this should have been posted somewhere more relevant.

charlierg3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
crgmg.com
XP
Country
Australia
Recently, I polled some people to find out if I should create a multisystem homebrew game store. After a few days of work, I have released the site to the public.

This is my first project that I have created that's about console HB, and the whole idea came from a general lack of dedicated HB games app stores.
Please criticize and suggest. I would like to work on this site to make it a well-known resource for HB games.

PSA: We have made sure that our distribution of games is within our rights for each game. However, for games without a license we link to downloads and other websites, and are not actually distributing the game. If you are a copyright holder of any of our games and would like to request it's delisting from the site, please email me at mailto:[email protected].

Edit: the store has various platforms, but 3DS is the most populated. Please let me know if this should have been posted somewhere more relevant.
Reddit r/celestian if anyone here uses reddit

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Site is down. But may I suggest you post a USN thread in the proper format and perhaps a staff member can frontpage it so it gets more exposure. Once the site is back up, of course.

charlierg3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
crgmg.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ah yes, more than a year ago I suspended this project due to the existence of Universal-Launcher and similar. It was taken down due to some website maintenance but I didn't really get around to rehosting it :wink:
Post automatically merged:

Ah yes, more than a year ago I suspended this project due to the existence of Universal-Launcher and similar. It was taken down due to some website maintenance but I didn't really get around to rehosting it :wink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr