Homebrew Question My controls don't work in hbmenu

ItzMrCactus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello! I recently got into the Switch modding community and I tried entering the hbmenu one day to install an NSP, and I coulden't use my joycons! I had to use my finger to navigate / swipe through the hbmenu to select an app. I sometimes wont even be able to use controls in some apps. I tried everything to fix this. I tried pairing my joycons, and using another pair of joycons that I had lying around in my house. Any help would be appreciated to fix this. Thanks!

-Cactus

ItzMrCactus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello! I recently got into the Switch modding community and I tried entering the hbmenu one day to install an NSP, and I coulden't use my joycons! I had to use my finger to navigate / swipe through the hbmenu to select an app. I sometimes wont even be able to use controls in some apps. I tried everything to fix this. I tried pairing my joycons, and using another pair of joycons that I had lying around in my house. Any help would be appreciated to fix this. Thanks!

-Cactus
It also started happening once I moved to Russia a few days ago? Does it have to do with my region (Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question)

hyperxunda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update Atmosphere "0.10.2"
"to fix compatibility with old homebrew."

Enable line on file "system_settings.ini" in folder "atmosphere/config_templates"
Remove ";" in file option to active:
"enable_deprecated_hid_mitm = u8!0x1"
"0 = Do not enable, 1 = Enable."

Example:
[eupld]
upload_enabled = u8!0x0

[ro]
ease_nro_restriction = u8!0x0

[atmosphere]
fatal_auto_reboot_interval = u64!0x0
power_menu_reboot_function = str!payload
dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1
dmnt_always_save_cheat_toggles = u8!0x0
enable_hbl_bis_write = u8!0x0
enable_hbl_cal_read = u8!0x0
fsmitm_redirect_saves_to_sd = u8!0x0
enable_deprecated_hid_mitm = u8!0x1

Copy file to "atmosphere/config"
Profit

Last edited by hyperxunda,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended