Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, but I warn you... My level 15 Oshawott is a fricken BEAST!
Come at me bro!
Seriously, Im mad coz i missed the comp entry
had a team and everything :glare:
Want pokebattles.
I'm mad because I've been playing Pokemon Black for weeks now and all I've gotten out of it is crappy leveling.

Which is why I've started moving on toward the older games, since those don't have such outrageous experience nerfing when you get to higher levels to the point that even a rare candy would be worth using. Seriously, I've never used a rare candy, ever. But in Black or White, I'd rather get 99 rare candies and use those to level my Pokemon instead of getting into battles. Grinding is highly required, but requires so many battles for even one level up that battling isn't worth the experience after level 9.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Come at me bro!
Want pokebattles.
I'm mad because I've been playing Pokemon Black for weeks now and all I've gotten out of it is crappy leveling.

Which is why I've started moving on toward the older games, since those don't have such outrageous experience nerfing when you get to higher levels to the point that even a rare candy would be worth using. Seriously, I've never used a rare candy, ever. But in Black or White, I'd rather get 99 rare candies and use those to level my Pokemon instead of getting into battles. Grinding is highly required, but requires so many battles for even one level up that battling isn't worth the experience after level 9.
Pokemon emerald was the best

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Come at me bro!
Want pokebattles.

Pokemon emerald was the best
I've actually only played FireRed, HeartGold, and Black. My 3in1 has been occupied with Rhythm Tengoku for the longest time.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
checklist to battle:
find cure for inazuma eleven addiction
find workaround for wifi problem
Clone my pokemon emerald team for use on pokemon black

might take a while ;P
I'm waiting
And so are the rest of your poffins ^_^
i guess if you wanna do it that badly, but i gotta tell you i suck at competitive battling..
solo or duo vgc?
FC: 3396 8730 8583

also shiny latios be careful, they can disappear too, just use rudolph's gba backup tool to clone it
edit: @Black-Ice your fc is incorrect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1