Hacking My "cat" accidentally turned on my switch, ran tinfoil and deleted kosmos.

paulttt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So my "cat" is usually pretty smart when it comes to not smashing random buttons on the switch whilst playing.

Unfortunately, it looks like his brain may have farted today, and has launched tinfoil. Despite the fact that it shown a huge red screen, he decides to press a button that has wiped Kosmos.

In an attempt to rectify his absolute stupidity, I have downloaded the latest version of Hekate, atmosphere and new sig patches and have placed them in the appropriate directories.

When injecting Hekate the first screen displays "failed to apply 'nosigchk'". If I press power, emummc boots and everything acts as I would expect, however I'm not sure how to fix this, as tried everything I can think of at this point.

OFW (haven't updated in ages, and can't see as says update is available)
CFW EMMC 9.1.0|AMS 0.16.1E

paulttt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So my "cat" is usually pretty smart when it comes to not smashing random buttons on the switch whilst playing.

Unfortunately, it looks like his brain may have farted today, and has launched tinfoil. Despite the fact that it shown a huge red screen, he decides to press a button that has wiped Kosmos.

In an attempt to rectify his absolute stupidity, I have downloaded the latest version of Hekate, atmosphere and new sig patches and have placed them in the appropriate directories.

When injecting Hekate the first screen displays "failed to apply 'nosigchk'". If I press power, emummc boots and everything acts as I would expect, however I'm not sure how to fix this, as tried everything I can think of at this point.

OFW (haven't updated in ages, and can't see as says update is available)
CFW EMMC 9.1.0|AMS 0.16.1E

Ignore, I'm an absolute moron, copied the bootloader folder into the bootloader folder :blush::blush:

I'm still blaming the cat though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2