Hacking My black Wii... i'am such an idiot...

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got my Black Wii (on the european release date 20.11.09) from a german "Saturn"-Market yesterday... firmware 4.1e was on it.

I sold my last wii 6 month ago, so my knowledge is totally outdated. But of course i couldn't wait (or read) and startet to use bannerbomb alpha 1 and installed the HB-Channel, so far so good.

Then tried to install Start Patch 4.1... of course: Error.
Then tried to install cIOS38_rev15 on Ios 38 and 36 - Error.
Then used Trucha Bug Restorer.
Then installed cIOS36rev9 - Success.
Tried again cIOS38_rev15 - Freezed at the Start-Screen (Wiimote turned off)
Tried again Start Patch 4.1 - Won't even load (black screen)
Tried to repair with Any Title Deleter Mod 6 - An Error also occured on start up... but i could use it.

cry.gif

Please help... is this already a Semi-Brick? How can i undone all this an get my IOS's, CIOS's and Start Patch 4.1 installed correctly?

Help...
bow.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Taik said:
IIRC the black Wii is not hackable yet, don't quote this I read it a while ago
Well, I'm going to quote you anyway
tongue.gif

It is perfectly hackable
In case you don't know, its exactly the same as a white one, just black (and most likely LU64+)

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks wes11ph, this guide contains all information about softmodding but, too late for me.

How can i make my mistakes undone? What must i delete with AnyTitleDeleter?

I also installed BootMe at the beginning, how to get rid of all the stuff? The last "How-to-make-a-Virin-Wii"-Guide i can find here is 9 month old.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bonny said:
Thanks wes11ph, this guide contains all information about softmodding but, too late for me.

How can i make my mistakes undone? What must i delete with AnyTitleDeleter?

I also installed BootMe at the beginning, how to get rid of all the stuff? The last "How-to-make-a-Virin-Wii"-Guide i can find here is 9 month old.
you want to revirginize your wii then here: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/other-stuff/virgin.

but i think you need not to revirginize, just follow this tut from the top: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide/trucha. whatever you have installed will just be overwritten so no need to uninstall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2