Hacking My birthday

CwTCwT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope everyone is enjoying my birthday today, i know i am. I figured i would hack my Wii, all worked great, tou I have a couple questions

1) I read about a wad loader channel for the Wii so i dont have to load zelda everytime, i tried to find one but for instance the one on this site actually runs on your computer not the Wii. Every time i goto other sites to find it they just seem to have icons for the channels, that say wad loader, but i think there just icons and not the actual prog?

2) with that being said if thier are icons out there am i to believe i can put my own N64 roms throu a wad pack program, and put the wad i made of my own rom on the Wii, or do they have to be VC releases form nintendo.

3) is there a way to play backups with this or another "soft" modification setup

if 1 & 2 are true may i please have a link for the software im looking for

thanks a lot, and enjoy my Birthday DAY!!!!!!

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
CwTCwT said:
Hope everyone is enjoying my birthday today, i know i am. I figured i would hack my Wii, all worked great, tou I have a couple questions

1) I read about a wad loader channel for the Wii so i dont have to load zelda everytime, i tried to find one but for instance the one on this site actually runs on your computer not the Wii. Every time i goto other sites to find it they just seem to have icons for the channels, that say wad loader, but i think there just icons and not the actual prog?

2) with that being said if thier are icons out there am i to believe i can put my own N64 roms throu a wad pack program, and put the wad i made of my own rom on the Wii, or do they have to be VC releases form nintendo.

3) is there a way to play backups with this or another "soft" modification setup

I reccomend you install the Homebrew Channel if you don't wanna keep launching Zelda. You CAN inject games into wads. Look up Autoinjectuwad. There is a way to play backups with it. Search Wiigator's Backup loader or something similar.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
CwTCwT said:

There are over nine-thousand people dying on your birthday.

CwTCwT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice so your saying its just like any other day then =\

i dont understand this autoinjector, it seems as if i need a wad file for the rom, but i thought i needed to make my own wad form the rom to play on the wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong