My ACWW Town!!! Stupid Seeder!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by NDSTemp50, Jun 28, 2009.

1. NDSTemp50
    OP

NDSTemp50 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2009
    United States
    New York
    I have a r4 and my town was seeded (town hall in front of gate) ive been trying to fix it with animalmap, but its not working. Can someone plz tell me how to d-seed my town with animalmap or some other method. Thanks in advance to whoever helps fix my town!!!

2. NDSTemp50
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2009
    United States
    New York
    Fixed it nvm!!!

3. blainy

blainy GBAtemp Fan

Nov 1, 2008
    australia
    would you care to share for those that may have a similar problem?

4. NDSTemp50
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2009
    United States
    New York
    Ok sure i went into animalmap advanced settings and i clicked advanced world edit then i deleted the seed (and some of thebuilding the seed was in front of), but when i clicked save changes, animalmap fixed it automatically [​IMG]

5. Smash Br0

Smash Br0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 6, 2009
    United States
    Good job fixing it with animalmap.

By the way, does the newest version of animalmap work on Windows XP and/or Vista? I have the program on my old Windows 95 computer... But I'm sure my version is really outdated.

6. thunduaga

thunduaga Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2007
    United States
    yes it does work with vista and XP, i myself am a expert at animal map and everything to do with seeds. Me and my good friend ooabloka use to run a Seed Shop online at an old Website called haxorworld. If you need anymore help with seeds you can PM me.