Hacking My acekard 2 is chilling at the post office...

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I came home from work to see if it came yet, and I see that little slip of paper saying that It was trying to be delivered but "no one was home" well my brother was home and says that he would have heard the mail man. My ass, he has is stereo on so loud when he plays videogames that he can't even hear people yell to him from downstairs.

Argh! I'm not a happy person right now.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What usually happens to me is, I am at home, but the parcel guy doesn't even bother to ring the bell or knock, he just stick the card through the letterbox ... and then, hours later, I'll see it, laid on the door mat, and have to trek out to the parcel office, or call, and arrange a re-delivery
frown.gif

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
What usually happens to me is, I am at home, but the parcel guy doesn't even bother to ring the bell or knock, he just stick the card through the letterbox ... and then, hours later, I'll see it, laid on the door mat, and have to trek out to the parcel office, or call, and arrange a re-delivery
frown.gif

One asshat wrote the card, and rang the doorbell and slipped the card in as he left, what a son of a bitch.

The other day, they didn't even leave a card at all.
hate2.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
I came home from work to see if it came yet, and I see that little slip of paper saying that It was trying to be delivered but "no one was home" well my brother was home and says that he would have heard the mail man. My ass, he has is stereo on so loud when he plays videogames that he can't even hear people yell to him from downstairs.

Check the slip, it probably has a date for redelivery--or a number to call to arrange for it to be arranged
smile.gif

Hope that helps.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
NeSchn said:

Check the slip, it probably has a date for redelivery--or a number to call to arrange for it to be arranged
smile.gif

Hope that helps.
I got it today, so its all good!
grog.gif

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
frown.gif

im so pissed off at the moment. are all the parcel guys in UK all like that? its the 3rd time in a week. (3 seperate parcels) they didnt ring the bell or knock on the door. they just left a note saying they tried. and i have to either arrange a re-delivery or pick it up myself. the last parcel out of the 3, they didnt even bother sticking a card in, i knew it was due today. so i waited by my door and used my laptop to track the parcel on the internet all day... at 17:20 the status on the website changed, said they tried to deliver at 15:00, but no one in. so it was held at the post office at 15:10. I was like WTF!!! i was by my door! i rushed down the post office to pick it up. but they say they closed (closes at 17:30).... suppose to update the status on the website within 10minutes once its been signed for. it was signed for by some lady at the post office. and i was only notify on the internet like 2hours later... =.=!! i have to wait another day to pick up my parcel now.... =.=!!

im gonna submit 3 complaints to parcel force (they are the parce delivery people, for those who dont know who they are) on 3 different parcels. i hope they will do something about it... its just piss taking that they dont even bother trying to deliver.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
thebobevil said:
frown.gif

the same thing happened to me a few times !!

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
for me they just pulled in with a noisy van and placed the package beside the door, and rang the doorbell i think, then drove off, needless to say i was ecstatic to get my Flashcard, and i waved cheerfully at the postguy as he was backing out.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Good thing I am in the UK. They have a different situation here. This is what they do if they deliver:

If they deliver letters/large letters i.e. padded envelopes that contain things like DVD cases, they just slip it through the letterbox.

If they deliver parcels, they do this:
[*]Ring the doorbell 2 times[*]If you don't answer: Be slightly impatient and use the letterbox and make it sound 3 times.[*]If you don't answer: They become totally impatient and leave a slip saying "no one's answering"[*]They leave being slightly PO'ed and move on to possibly get PO'ed again...
But you can call them to re-arrange a redelivery/pick up to the nearest Post Office.

Hehe...and if you answer them, you'll get a:

"Hello...Sign here...Here you go...Cheers mate!...drives off"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night