My 3DS SSB cartridge just brick or something

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by PKNess, Jun 15, 2015.

1. PKNess
    OP

PKNess Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    So, I was uploading my 3DS game through pasta entering the eshop with the .CIA spoofer and It didn't recognize the 3DS update, so I installed the update a couple of times more, and It dosn't boot anymore, it just stays on the 3DS logo, I tried this on New3DS and OLD3DS and updating through pasta kinda broke my game I guess. I still can play my save through GW and all but kinda sucks. Any Ideas of what to do?

2. Dartz150

Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
    You need to be on firmware version above 9.3, the update comes with the new encryption method.

3. PKNess
    OP

PKNess Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    Okay, thanks, I was able to delete the update on settings. So, I need to be on a sysnand above 9.3? Theres some way to update the cartridge with GW or something?

4. Dartz150

Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
    You need to be on emuNAND above 9.3, so it loads the new keys straigh from firm

5. PKNess
    OP

PKNess Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    Can't I play from sysnand? I bought this legit and I was hoping on playing it legit. If I need to use emunand the codes are gonna be kinda useless.