Hacking My 3DS keep saying that there's an update, but there isn't one !

DidierSardine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So i have a big problem with my New Nintendo 3DS XL (11.14.0-46E on Luma3DS v10.2.1 3GX Loader Edition), my 3DS keep saying that there's a system update, but i already have the latest firmware update ! (11.14 at this time), and when i try to "update" it, the 3ds show me an error and reboot (it does the same thing in safe mode too) so i can't access the Nintendo eShop, and that's VERY annoying, so i'm here to ask if someone has/had the same problem and how can it be solved.

1.png2.png 3.png

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, can you please translate the error messages to English?
These are standard messages:

"An update for the console is available[…]"

followed by our beloved

"An error has occurred."
The update has failed.

The console will restart.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,
Reactions: Alexander1970

DidierSardine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll try to do a CTR Transfer, but, if i'm not too dumb, a CTR Transfer is for transfering a NAND from a 3ds to another, so does this mean my friendlist and my titles (as well as other things) will be deleted / modified ?

Last edited by DidierSardine,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to do a CTR Transfer, but, if i'm not too dumb, a CTR Transfer is for transfering a NAND from a 3ds to another, so does this mean my friendlist and my titles (as well as other things) will be deleted / modified ?
As long as you follow the guide in its entirety, you won't notice any difference. The CTRNAND package only includes parts that aren't console-specific.

DidierSardine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My eShop works again etc... so the problem is solved, thanks ! But now, i have another problem... i followed the guide and i restored my tickets, but the unknown folder was empty (i'm assuming it was the homebrews), and i had 20 tickets in the eShop folder, and when i restored them, only 2 titles were restored ! New Super Mario Bros 2 Special edition, and SmileBASIC, just those two titles, and then i launched the eShop to see if it worked, and it worked fine (thanks again) and when i exited the eShop, a third title appeared: Nintendo Badge Arcade. So now i don't have any homebrews titles on my homemenu anymore, and all the other games are gone too, i just have SmileBASIC, NSMB2:SE and Nintendo Badge Arcade... soooo can you help me recovering the other titles ?

DidierSardine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I fixed it, i just used faketik and it worked well, i have all my homebrews and games like before ! Thanks a lot for the help, i'm surprised the problem got solved that fast ! Thanks again !

Reactions: Lacius and zxr750j

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Managed Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to work