Hacking My 3ds its bricked before i delete CFW with a payload of godmode9

El_Klep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hello, my 3ds its bricked. I wanna to delete CFW from my o3dsxl and when i turn on. the two screens black and the blue light still on, i need to shutdown manually holding the powe button, i need help

El_Klep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i wanna delete my cfw and reinstall my fw beause the home menu doesn't working well, when i enter to friends menu, when i wanna to go to home menu, the home menu its loading and never stops, i need to turn of my 3ds and turn on again, i dont have access to luma3ds or godmode9 with the start+power button, i dont know what to do, im thinking to make a hardmod on my 3ds

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Removing CFW means you'll have no way to fix it. Like throwing away the spare tyre because you got a flat.

First thing you need to do is try to get access to GodMode9 so you can do a CTR transfer. What happens when you hold Select on boot? Or Start? Do you have boot.firm on your SD and a folder called luma with a folder called payloads in it, with GodMode9.firm inside that folder?

Last edited by Quantumcat,

El_Klep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Removing CFW means you'll have no way to fix it. Like throwing away the spare tyre because you got a flat.

First thing you need to do is try to get access to GodMode9 so you can do a CTR transfer. What happens when you hold Select on boot? Or Start? Do you have boot.firm on your SD and a folder called luma with a folder called payloads in it, with GodMode9.firm inside that folder?
yeah, i have that folders, if i make a hardmod, i can sav the 3ds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A hardmod wont help you. Or what do you think can you reach with that?
i have a copy of the nand, i think, injecting the save of the nand, i can save my 3ds

when i hold select+boot doesn't start nothing

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
i have a copy of the nand, i think, injecting the save of the nand, i can save my 3ds
You could do that by using an ntrboot flashcart and restoring the backup with GodMode9. I guess you could do a hardmod too, if you have all the tools and are very skilled at soldering (very easy to make a mistake and screw up your console beyond any help though).

El_Klep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hardmod won't help you. You could try getting a pre-flashed ntrboot flashcart, but if the reason you can't access payloads is because your buttons aren't working then the flashcart wouldn't help you either.
why a hardmod doesn't help? i can access to the nand with this, my buttons works well, i use a script from godmode9 to uninstall cfw from a youtube video, the hardmod doesn't be usefull?

You could do that by using an ntrboot flashcart and restoring the backup with GodMode9. I guess you could do a hardmod too, if you have all the tools and are very skilled at soldering (very easy to make a mistake and screw up your console beyond any help though).
i have a friend, he knows from soldering, i think he can help me

my o3dsxl stays like this after turning it on

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-04-24 at 20.54.41.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-04-24 at 20.54.41.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 176

El_Klep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
:wtf: never follow videoguides dude.
sadly... I learned the lesson by the bad mode

:wtf: never follow videoguides dude.
can you help me? i just need to made a hardmod, that is the only method? because the magnethax, i dont know in my city, there is someone who have a 3ds to make the configuration of the r4

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
can you help me? i just need to made a hardmod, that is the only method? because the magnethax, i dont know in my city, there is someone who have a 3ds to make the configuration of the r4
Magnethax or with other words said ntrboot works on all 3ds models and for all firmwares. All what you need is a ntrboot compatible flashcard and a magnet.

El_Klep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Magnethax or with other words said ntrboot works on all 3ds models and for all firmwares. All what you need is a ntrboot compatible flashcard and a magnet.
ok, but... How can i configure the R4i if i don't have a 3ds? i don't wanna to buy another 3ds, its very expensive here in Argentina. Its 182 dolars, and the cash i win its shorter to live, no more

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
If you have already a compatible flashcard you can flash the ntrboot exploit with an nds or dsi. Or you buy a cheap flashcard from nds-card.com I recommend the r4i gold 3ds plus. This card has an internal switch to switch between nds mode and ntrboot mode :)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, but... How can i configure the R4i if i don't have a 3ds? i don't wanna to buy another 3ds, its very expensive here in Argentina. Its 182 dolars, and the cash i win its shorter to live, no more
That specific model I linked has a ntrboot switch. You don't need another 3DS or DS(i) to reflash it into ntrboot mode. It's also not handicapped with a stupid time bomb like other flashcarts.

El_Klep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you have already a compatible flashcard you can flash the ntrboot exploit with an nds or dsi. Or you buy a cheap flashcard from nds-card.com I recommend the r4i gold 3ds plus. This card has an internal switch to switch between nds mode and ntrboot mode :)
i dont have a DS or a DSi, but, if i buy that R4i, i dont need to configure? i do the magnethax and problem solve?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: