Hacking My 3ds is banned (002-0121)

nscf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello! I am a user of new 2ds xl. my console got banned on November 28th... I guess it's because Emunand ran a game installed using the cia. (Emunand didn't Prevent the ban...) (or used eur version nnid on the usa version 3ds(I don't think that's likely)), so I tried to lift the ban using godmod9 and local friend seed b of an unbanned device, but it was still banned... How do I lift the ban?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo doesn't ban for pirated content on the 3DS, and emuNAND for the 3DS is mostly useless these days. You were most definitely banned for using a NNID from a different region.

Are you positive the LFCS_B you used is actually unbanned? I'm pretty sure all the ones floating around in the public have been banned by now

Reactions: CoolMe

nscf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
The reason why I use emunand is because my 3ds is kor version, so I use emunand to use the theme (kor version cannot use the theme) I extracted it Local friend seed b from other 3ds that are not banned

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninty will typically dis out bans for cheating online or chargebacks, and maybe block you out of their e-shop because it found questionable content installed, anyways the 3ds platform isn't a high priority for them

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
The reason why I use emunand is because my 3ds is kor version, so I use emunand to use the theme (kor version cannot use the theme)
You can ctrtransfer to properly change your region.
I extracted it Local friend seed b from other 3ds that are not banned
What guide did you follow to attempt to unban your console?

nscf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
You can ctrtransfer to properly change your region.

What guide did you follow to attempt to unban your console?
I apologize for the late reply...
((https://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/)Open Godmode9 then press on the Home button then go to more then backup nand. Wait for it to finish then power off the 3ds and out your sd card in your computer. Then go to the gm9out folder and put the nand backup somewhere safe on your computer. (Not needed but highly recommended)

1)On the not banned 3ds open Godmode9 and go to sysnand ctrnand then rw then sys then go to local friend code seed b and press Y to copy. Then press B twice then go to SD card then press Y to paste then select copy paths. Then when this is done power off your 3ds.

2)Then put your not banned 3ds sd card into the computer and copy the file local friend code seed b file onto your desktop. When done eject your sd card. Then put in the sd card from your banned 3ds into your computer and place the file on your desktop onto the root of the sd card.

3)Then on the banned 3ds open Godmode9 and go to SD card then local friend code seed and press Y then press B. Then go to sysnand ctrnand then rw then sys then select move paths. Then unlock sysnand writing and press overwrite files then ounce again follow the prompt. When done press B twice and then press Start to reboot.

4)Hurray you are unbanned! Feeling nice or appreciate my work/guide? If so feel free to donate: Just click here (I would appreciate it a lot) Merry Christmas!

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, you definitely don't get banned just 'cause you're on emunand (speaking from experience).

AdmiralBloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo just banned my IP, every console that I connected to my IP is banned even if they are just bought yesterday without any hacks in them.

AdmiralBloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hacks aint the only thing that could get you banned. What else have you done with those consoles and NNID that you havent said anything of yet.
I followed the 3ds hack guides and install themes. That's pretty much it but I know I didnt turn off spotpass for some of the consoles I hacked.
Post automatically merged:

hacks aint the only thing that could get you banned. What else have you done with those consoles and NNID that you havent said anything of yet.
it could be possibly one of the person i sold the console to, they use the ingame internet and nintendo has my info via spotpass and banned me also.
Post automatically merged:

Wait my update is working, it turns out if the console is french it needs to stay in the french language and now update is working like normal. It wasn't the internet at all.

Last edited by AdmiralBloo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu