Hacking My 3ds games do not show up on home menu anymore

ThatOneCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched to a new 64gb sd card formatted it The sd card does work for things like my dsi games/cfw apps but my 3ds games/cfw apps on home menu arent showing up and i dont know why

Mahendra2301

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Help me ,when i update system firmware ,i findthus error cfw luma 10.1from download play i have God mode 9,and i was do ctr transfer step ,and still find thi error
IMG_20191218_223654.jpg
s error

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Help me ,when i update system firmware ,i findthus error cfw luma 10.1from download play i have God mode 9,and i was do ctr transfer step ,and still find thi errorView attachment 190311 s error

mate create your own thread. you are more likely to get a answer like that.

Reactions: Alexander1970

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I switched to a new 64gb sd card formatted it The sd card does work for things like my dsi games/cfw apps but my 3ds games/cfw apps on home menu arent showing up and i dont know why
Why can't people follow instructions for changing SD cards properly? You created two ID1 folders most likely because you either initialized the card wrong or didn't do it at all. Just go to "Nintendo3DS", then open that folder with the weird long name and if you find two folders with also weird long names, that's the problem. To fix it, compare the two folder sizes, then delete the smaller one and rename the larger one to what the smaller one you deleted had as it's name, that should fix it. If you only find one folder instead of two, THEN follow TurdPoo's instructions.

Threadception?:P

mate create your own thread. you are more likely to get a answer like that.
Or, you know, he can post here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/ so we don't get even more single-reply threads on this section?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: