Hardware My 3DS can connect online with DS games but not 3DS games

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am having problems with my 3DS.

For some reason, whenever I try to connect it to the internet it ends up giving error :
Mqs99tb.png
lUj64S9.png

z9nID9l.png

But it doesn't stop there, the funniest thing about it is that when I switch DNS to Wiimmfi and saved (I still get it error, but I leave the connection saved anyway) it connects seamlessly with any Nintendo DS game.

K9EEoFG.png

QN3tVmr.png

qnvLaW3.png

KYjCvyO.png

The only device here that has this problem with my router is my Old 3DS, even my Wii U connects smoothly (although my router doesn't have the WEP option, when I leave my connection open without a password I can connect my Nintendo DS Lite no problem too) The only problem is with the 3DS and the worst with the same 3DS games. It is strange that I have already tested with my Father's home router and the result was the opposite, it connected with 3DS games, but not with DS games, when I use my phone as an access point it connects without problems with both 3DS and DS games. So I believe the problem is in my router, it should be blocked the connection to the 3DS games for some reason, how can I fix it?

Last edited by Moon164,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM