ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Yea I justed finished playing my Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 multiplayer match for the first time and I have to say I LOVED IT. There was this one player named Da-Sniper-Gurl(girl....can't remember the spelling) and she kicked azz. There was also this guy named Dehuminizer or something and he was good too. If anyone wants to play later I'll probably host a tempers only game or something.....Oh and I love using the mic....
yaypsp.gif

EDIT--Sorry I thought emicons worked on the topic title

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda curious about this one. Dunno if i'd enjoy it or not though. Any other games to which you can compare? Hows the controls?

I've seen this game around, and i've heard good things, but i'm curious about Tempers' opinions more than random reviews
tongue.gif

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
well since I just got my psp I can't really compare it with another game but for the limited buttons it controls well in my opinion. Actually I stumble upon this game in a strange way. I tried the demo and didnt give myself enough time to get use to the controls which at 1st seemed stupid..So i said screw this game then I was asking around the gamefaqs forums for good multiplayer shooters and everyone said this game but I completely forgot I tried the demo and hated......So I was stuck with it as I had no ride back to Gamestop.....but while forcing myself to play it I ended up loving

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol