My 110% file of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed has been corrupted.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What platform?
Xbox 360 I assume.

@Arrowbow1 yeah it's fine to send saves.
Just make sure you resign it with Horizon to your profile.
I can't guarantee if your Live account would be safe if you'd unlock achievements like that but if you've got a JTAG/RGH machine then that would be a moot point.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten caught unlocking achievements on the 360. microsoft is more lenient than sony though. they didn't ban the system or the account, but they reset my gamer score to 0. I had heard that the achievements you got would be unattainable and you'd be labeled a cheater afterwards. neither happened, so that may be inaccurate information.

Arrowbow1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox 360 I assume.

I can't guarantee if your Live account would be safe if you'd unlock achievements like that but if you've got a JTAG/RGH machine then that would be a moot point.
Cool and the Xbox 360, and I don't have a JTAG/RGH. You don't unlock achievements though Horizon saves, btw.

Last edited by Arrowbow1,

Arrowbow1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox 360 I assume.

I can't guarantee if your Live account would be safe if you'd unlock achievements like that but if you've got a JTAG/RGH machine then that would be a moot p

Xbox 360 I assume.

Do you know anyone with a complete save? I'm getting desperate and google fails bringing me incomplete saves.

Last edited by Arrowbow1,

Arrowbow1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten caught unlocking achievements on the 360. microsoft is more lenient than sony though. they didn't ban the system or the account, but they reset my gamer score to 0. I had heard that the achievements you got would be unattainable and you'd be labeled a cheater afterwards. neither happened, so that may be inaccurate information.
I never got caught once I use Horizon.

Arrowbow1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am almost starting to give up. :( Tried searching to and fro for a complete save with all stickers but no dice. I wish someone had a complete save....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu