MW3 Wii launches alongside 360/PS3/PC version!

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii isn't known for fighters (except tatsunoko vs capcom, Y U NO RELEASE MARVEL VS CAPCOM!) or shooters so yeah, this is gonna be the watered down version.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ junkerde: Dude, structure your sentences properly!

BTW, for those of you knocking the Wii versions of Call of Duty games here are the sales figures from VGChartz.

World at War 1.80 Million
Modern Warfare Reflex 1.34 Million
Black Ops 1.01 Million

Obviously, there is a market for Call of Duty on the Wii.
yaywii.gif
I guess Wii haters gonna hate

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suprgamr232 said:
t377y000 said:
Slyakin said:
emigre said:
This is going to be the sub-standard version isn't it?
A.K.A the version that markets to the 12 year olds who are "hardcore" but can't buy a 360/PS3.

if you ask me or atleast tried the wii version..
besides hd, & option to use wiimote pointer or classic controller pro.
the only difference between wii versions modern warfare reflex & black ops was wii versions had no multiplayer/split screen/coop, & black ops only had 1 zombies map. other than that everything else was exactly same, soo if the wii versions marketed to kids then they all are not far from being marked for 12 year old kids.

this 20 year old persons gonna have his fun on modernwarfare 3 wii regardless.
yaywii.gif

if only i had internet at home to get online.
dry.gif

And the graphics. Don't forget the terrible, terrible graphics
blink.gif
CoD doesn't have the greatest graphics regardless, I don't see why that should affect ones outlook on the Wii version.

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
@ junkerde: Dude, structure your sentences properly!

BTW, for those of you knocking the Wii versions of Call of Duty games here are the sales figures from VGChartz.

World at War 1.80 Million
Modern Warfare Reflex 1.34 Million
Black Ops 1.01 Million

Obviously, there is a market for Call of Duty on the Wii.
yaywii.gif
I guess Wii haters gonna hate
I SHANT! NEVER!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefan5 said:
junkerde said:
wii isn't known for fighters (except tatsunoko vs capcom, Y U NO RELEASE MARVEL VS CAPCOM!) or shooters so yeah, this is gonna be the watered down version.
And Smash bros. Don't forget Smash bros.
There are a bunch of fighters for the wii, that part of the post is moot.

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefan5 said:
junkerde said:
plus that, very good indeed. yes i have a ps3 for marvel vs capcom 3 but i mean the graphical quality and playabilty of tatsunoko vs capcom matches that of mvc, guess theyre just too lazy to do motion controls or port it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:

Not to digress but there aren't many worthwhile fighters for the system. Smash Bros. isn't a fighting game, it's basically a party game. The only really worthwhile one is Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Then you have like... Castlevania Judgment and some Naruto games, maybe that one Mortal Kombat game. Otherwise, not much else, especially in comparison to the Xbox 360 and PS3 (which get a lovely array of fighters).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
machomuu said:

Not to digress but there aren't many worthwhile fighters for the system. Smash Bros. isn't a fighting game, it's basically a party game. The only really worthwhile one is Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Then you have like... Castlevania Judgment and some Naruto games, maybe that one Mortal Kombat game. Otherwise, not much else, especially in comparison to the Xbox 360 and PS3 (which get a lovely array of fighters).
Eh...point taken. I guess it's because of my strange love for the Dragon Ball Z games. I guess it's all opinion.

Back on-topic.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
gamefan5 said:
junkerde said:

I agree.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Aug 5 2011, 10:44 AM) QUOTE(machomuu @ Aug 5 2011, 03:40 PM)

I beg to disagree. Sure it's not your basic fighting like HP bars, it's different. But it's a fighting game at best.
Now back on topic. MW3, I'm not hyped for it. But I'mm glad it gets released on Wii.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Bladexdsl said:
how long did it take for the conduit...a few days wasn't it?!
laugh.gif

I played it for a solid two weeks from launch and I didn't get any cheaters in any of my games.
Conduit had online? Well I guess that's what I get for only playing it for 10 minutes.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
machomuu said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Bladexdsl said:
how long did it take for the conduit...a few days wasn't it?!
laugh.gif

I played it for a solid two weeks from launch and I didn't get any cheaters in any of my games.
Conduit had online? Well I guess that's what I get for only playing it for 10 minutes.
Uh yeah, and it was their major selling point so you better go check it out! It was pretty enjoyable, together with WaW and Reflex by far the most fun you'll have on Wii with FPS games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls