Gaming Mw3 PC Gungame-Mw3 night?

MadClaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering if any of you wanted to join a lobby and play gungame and other private lobby stuff, maybe even some search and destroy in public games, anyways it'd be fun to play gungame, Anyone up for this? I'd host if people want to. This Friday night?

Over steam ofcourse.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, dont play shooters and spend Friday nights out with my wife.
Then why bother posting if you didn't even have any intention of playing?

On-Topic: I'd do this if you were doing it for 360. I wish they had public matches for Gun Game as well, rather than just private matches.

MadClaw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On-Topic: I'd do this if you were doing it for 360. I wish they had public matches for Gun Game as well, rather than just private matches.
Yeah I know.... maybe it'll come with an update? I don't have it for 360 though...not many temp pc gamers are there?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'll play MW3 when they have decent dedicated servers, hopefully that comes soon. Else they can fuck off. They fucked the PC over with BLOPS and now they are doing it again with MW3, IW can just fuck off. All my hopes are on modders to make this game playable/buyable.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I know.... maybe it'll come with an update? I don't have it for 360 though...not many temp pc gamers are there?

Most of us with a PC stick to the good games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.