jbogart1973

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
awesome thx so i can play multi player on line too correct?

and one more question pls, now my freind said his freind lol ... can play spec opps in single player mode but i dont see the settings ....did he create his own character?

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
awesome thx so i can play multi player on line too correct?

and one more question pls, now my freind said his freind lol ... can play spec opps in single player mode but i dont see the settings ....did he create his own character?
Go to private match and then you can select the mission you want then click start.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Something very odd about the game is that to do a solo match you must do it online..
Oh and I cannot play spec ops because it keeps telling me I have to go on multiplayer to download an update, I go on multiplayer and it loads 0.4 (current version) and go back to spec ops only to see it ask me again.

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something very odd about the game is that to do a solo match you must do it online..
Oh and I cannot play spec ops because it keeps telling me I have to go on multiplayer to download an update, I go on multiplayer and it loads 0.4 (current version) and go back to spec ops only to see it ask me again.
Do you mean V.118.4.4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol