MUST READ IF PLAYING SOUL SILVER/ HEART GOLD ON M3 REAL

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Roxas KOD, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Roxas KOD
    OP

Newcomer Roxas KOD Newbie

Australia
  2. TFDELTA

Member TFDELTA GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Yeah. I know a lot of people who has this firmware (use google and see my romwebsite...) it let you save the game and no freezes or blackscreens BUT! 2 times a day the game freezes and you must restart the game.
    The perfect solution is use the Rudolph's patch with this firmware but it seems that you can't save and the game freezes
    --EDIT--
    To works perfectly you must patch the arm7 file... and then, apply rudolph's patch

3. Ottershark

Newcomer Ottershark Newbie

United States
    Thank you so much! I can finally save! But now it crashes when I get the phone call from Elm. Maybe a different patch will help with that...

4. Ottershark

Newcomer Ottershark Newbie

United States
    Thank you so much! I can finally save! But now it crashes when I get the phone call from Elm. Maybe a different patch will help with that...

5. Barmy

Newcomer Barmy Member

Australia
    That's not true TFDELTA. I just put these system files on my M3 Real and I still get a freeze every couple of minutes.

The game has suddenly become unplayable after beating Whitney... Too many freezes. [​IMG]

6. wind_waker

Banned wind_waker Banned

Germany
    mine too after defeating the fourth gym leader. -.- now it already shows a black screen after choosing "continue game" [​IMG]

7. TFDELTA

Member TFDELTA GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Mmm... try with 4.4 firmware of M3