Hardware Must have PSP Slim accessories

litobro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are some accesories i mus-have for my psp-slim?
yaypsp.gif

noobygamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just read somewhere, in a really stupid move, that the TV-Out cables only work on a HD-TV. Is that true?

Theres the composite and component cables for psp slim, you can still TV-out movies and pictures with the Composite on a standard tv, but inorder output the gameplay you need the component cable and on a hd-tv -very dumb move

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Screen protector. A GOOD ONE. I've got a crappy one that: corners don't stick, "handy" sticker you use to apply it is stuck on it so some of my screen is covered, and bubbles galore. Make sure you get a GOOD ONE!

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Screen protector. A GOOD ONE. I've got a crappy one that: corners don't stick, "handy" sticker you use to apply it is stuck on it so some of my screen is covered, and bubbles galore. Make sure you get a GOOD ONE!
PSP screen protector
Check this out it might help you and I think that it works with all psp screen protectors.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The PlayGear doesn't work well with the Slim. So I got this from Dealextreme[it's still on the way]:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7673

They've basically added that silicone 2000 on the cover so that PSP won't move inside. That's really smart of them. But they also changed it the way that it won't block the headphone jack anymore. So it's much better than getting a PlayGear. The quality looks fine from the pictures, I can tell you more when I have it. But I'll definitely have to make some modifications on this.

I also got a battery cover for Phat, so that I can use a PSP Phat battery on my Slim. It'll be useful I believe.

And, I got a wristband[Leather MGS one XD] since the Star Wars pack didn't come with one.

I'm kinda skeptical about the whole screen protector thing because they do dim the screen and I want my screens bright and colorful. So I'll probably pass on that.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A SCREEN PROTECTOR is THE most important thing you can EVER have for a PSP. That thing is too beautiful to mess up. A soft case for carrying it around in your pocket when you're listening to music or just storing it is necessary as well. Nothing else is.

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I totally recommend Bestskinsever for your PSP Slim, I originally got one for my daughters psp phat, and I just got a total body kit for my new psp slim, and I love it, but it is a pain in the ass to get on, but its totally worth it. I also tried the Invisible Shield front cover, and its exactly the same as the bestskinsever, but alot more expensive.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Spare battery and a car charger. Since you have a Slim you can get a normal USB car charger and use a Mini Usb cable to charge(Take longer then using the actual power plug( 5 hours I think compared to 2
unsure.gif
).

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
The PlayGear doesn't work well with the Slim. So I got this from Dealextreme[it's still on the way]:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7673

They've basically added that silicone 2000 on the cover so that PSP won't move inside. That's really smart of them. But they also changed it the way that it won't block the headphone jack anymore. So it's much better than getting a PlayGear. The quality looks fine from the pictures, I can tell you more when I have it. But I'll definitely have to make some modifications on this.

I also got a battery cover for Phat, so that I can use a PSP Phat battery on my Slim. It'll be useful I believe.

And, I got a wristband[Leather MGS one XD] since the Star Wars pack didn't come with one.

I'm kinda skeptical about the whole screen protector thing because they do dim the screen and I want my screens bright and colorful. So I'll probably pass on that.
well luckily i have a play gear left from my old psp and it seems to work just fine for my slim. tis a lil loose but nothing to worry about.

litobro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best skins ever... not bad... im obsessed with keeping things shiny... my ds lite is still shiny after 1 year
yaynds.gif

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
best skins ever... not bad... im obsessed with keeping things shiny... my ds lite is still shiny after 1 yearÂ
yaynds.gif

Also bestskinsever ship via usps, 1st class mail, they charge you $2 for shipping, and it takes around a week to get from when you ordered it normally, if you live in California that is. I order my slim skin 12/24, and got it 12/31.

litobro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
best skins ever... not bad... im obsessed with keeping things shiny... my ds lite is still shiny after 1 yearÂ
yaynds.gif

Also bestskinsever ship via usps, 1st class mail, they charge you $2 for shipping, and it takes around a week to get from when you ordered it normally, if you live in California that is. I order my slim skin 12/24, and got it 12/31.

nice... cheapest shippig ive ever heard
ohmy.gif

For USPS 1st class it only costs them .40-.50, so they make $1.50 each item your order.
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou