Hacking must have ios's?

lucas_123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have soft moded my wii and everything seems to b working fine just cerious if there is a list of must have ios's i should have installed or is the most important one 14 rev 249?

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cIOS38 249 rev 17 and Hermes' cIOSs.
You can find these on filetrip.net

I would link to the downloads directly but I'm not sure if it's allowed.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
cios249 rev 17 is better, but rev 14 is good enough (unless u want to play dual layer backup disks)

check this out for all your other IOS needs

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=207126

I'll be releasing an updated version of the app shortly, just got a few insiders testing it to make sure all the changes I made are working properly

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
cios249 rev 17 is better, but rev 14 is good enough (unless u want to play dual layer backup disks)

check this out for all your other IOS needs

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=207126

I'll be releasing an updated version of the app shortly, just got a few insiders testing it to make sure all the changes I made are working properly

does the one have a nice GUI? :-)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
No gui yet, tj_cool has been working on a gui for it, but he was basing it on my initial release

v2 has the following functions added

Download Log/Report (with hash check verification)

Download any file from a list of 80+ files

I also added Leathl's NUS Grabber, to get the files needed for MyM or the 0000000e.app for sneek (including adding the ability to make a key.bin file)

Custom Downloads (user-defined), you enter the ios # (or SM or MIOS), then the version number, and it will attempt to download it (if you enter BS info, it will fail as expected).

I changed the order of things so that if a user were to cancel downloading prematurely, everything that had already been downloaded will already be organized in the COPY_TO_SD folder (as opposed to doing this after all the files are downloaded)

@pepxl, if u want to see the beta of v2 let me know and I'll PM u w/ it, I have some ppl testing already, but your smart and it wouldn't hurt to have u look at it too
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone