Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Muslims don't have the right to call themselves Muslims if they're kind? With this kind of hate, by your own definition, I don't think you qualify as a Christian.
It's not hate. I love the Muslim people, but I hate their beliefs. I love gay people, but I don't agree with their decision. I can call myself a toaster all I want, but since I don't toast bread, I'm not a toaster, yet I still call myself one. It's the same concept. You call yourself a Muslim, but do you practice radical Islam? If not, you're not a Muslim. You call yourself a Christian, but you support gay marriage. Homosexuality is condemned in the bible, therefore, you're not Christian.

Last edited by Reyn_the_Insane,

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not hate. I love the Muslim people, but I hate their beliefs. I love gay people, but I don't agree with their decision. I can call myself a toaster all I want, but since I don't toast bread, I'm not a toaster, yet I still call myself one. It's the same concept. You call yourself a Muslim, but do you practice radical Islam? If not, you're not a Muslim. You call yourself a Christian, but you support gay marriage. Homosexuality is condemned in the bible, therefore, you're not Christian.
The bible commands you to kill homosexuals. How can you be a Christian if you do not follow through on that?

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm keeping an eye on this thread.

Just know that I won't delete posts just because they're moronic.

/ mod

There's valid arguments being made here. Surprisingly a lot more than what I expected from this type of thread. Lets hope it doesn't get drowned out in shit.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
When it comes to morals I don't need religion, I get my morals from Disney films and children's books. From Pinocchio, Pocahontas, Beaty and the Beast, The Lion King, Barney and Friends, Humpty Dumpty. Pinocchio is great with not lying. Who needs religion when I follow the teachings of Mickey Mouse. I get all the morals I need from an imaginary rat. Never needed religion, never will.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: gamesquest1

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
WOh! This thread gone mad. Lots of atheists got offended by these videos. I don't know what offended them?!

People these videos are for open minded ones. Not for the haters. If you have watched the videos wasn't it fact & reason conversation? You have no proof about there is no God. You got no proof of how your existence came from nothing. You only know the Big Bang but you don't how it came to exist. You think this complex world, This complex design of yours came from nothing. That's very arrogant & ignorant way of thinking.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Haider Raza, you claim you want to "discuss" topics, but then insult or ignore anyone who doesn't agree with you. If you post something, expect people to express differing opinions. If you don't want to hear differing opinions, don't start the conversation in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.