Muslim & Atheist Debate, Interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

That has what do do with my point?

My point being Islam and the majority of its followers arent bad. Its in actuality just the minority of extremeist fucks who dont now what jihad really is

That is the point you don't get, what you see as normal and fine is actually so backwards and needs changing.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I disagree for like any religion islam has allowed for many people to find comfort in something.

Regardless of what you, me or anyone else on this thread believes of it

Both the bible and the Quraan have been twisted in the modern era. The quraan has been twisted by isis whereas the bible was changed throughout history

I now bad things have been done in Islams name . However havent good things been achieved too?

Who are we to judge which is most prominent of the two? That is why we have a God? regardless of whether we call him Allah,God,Zeus or Kirshna
That's the other thing. There is a hierarchy in Polytheism and Zeus is not on the top. There are greater deities than sky fathers. But we should consider unifying religion. On the othher hand if we can make avatars look weak compared to normal human, there won't be a need for religion at all. But that's another huge problem of everyone being overpowered.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not interesting.. An atheist and Muslim have different point of view. No argument. No end and there is circle with endless anyway. Human being can be very complication and headaches. Nah.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is the point you don't get, what you see as normal and fine is actually so backwards and needs changing.
I don't know well about GB but I suggest you looking back into GB's pagan roots. With all the Irish folklore creature there should be old gods.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not believe in the supernatural. I do not believe in anything beyond the natural world. This makes me not believe there is any supernatural beings. Therefore I'm an atheist. A lack of a thing is not positive argument for anything.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I'm not saying all Muslims are that evil, I'm saying that Muhummad was. As for him doing good, anyone can do good, but doing good doesn't wipe away any evil done. The evil remains, and serves as a sharp contrast to what Jesus stood for.

How so? I've seen sources saying how the Bible is as accurate now as it was in the past.

The bible and its religion predates islam and Muslims believe and the quraan states that the bible and the other four holy books were changed since after the main prophet such as jesus of each book passed on. The books were taken by assholes who manipulated them to mert their own ends.

In regards to Muhammad. Most of what the source said was exactly what isis does. It nitpicks verses of the quraan or hadith and then uses it to back your claims. That isnt a factual source.

Muhammad and Jesus in islam are seen as role models like all the other prophets. Did muhammad do things that are not aloud in 2017. Yes but then again we cant argue about the charcter of someone who existed hundreds of years ago.

All we can do is look at both jesus and muhamad and learn from their good acts.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

So okay

I have friends irl who are gay. Does that mean being gay is wrong??
I believe rape is wrong should i believe the opposite?
I believe murder is terrible yet your saying im wrong?

please think before typing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

#Brainwashed lol

Its actually YOU who is brainwashed

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So okay

There are some truth to all religions.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That has what do do with my point?

My point being Islam and the majority of its followers arent bad. Its in actuality just the minority of extremeist fucks who dont now what jihad really is

Your point being is opinion disproven repeatedly by opinion polling on benign things like homosexuality or any examination of the laws in countries where Islam is prevalent denying women basic rights. You can't even get 50% of Muslims in Britain to reject death as a punishment for homosexuality, let alone places where they are a majority.

A small percentage would be like what we have in the west with the dozen people who go to the Westboro baptist church.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ere-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/

D

Deleted-355425

So okay

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its actually YOU who is brainwashed

What has your opinion got to do with it? we are talking about the religion. I'm done with your stupidity.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which ones are contested?
Personally, I'd argue all of them as I don't believe in objective morality. If I were to just give a single example so as to prove a point, though, I'd go with Homosexuality. According to the bible, it's punishable by death. I find that to be immoral, and by extension, the Christian god to be immoral if he did, in fact, exist.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Your point being is opinion disproven repeatedly by opinion polling on benign things like homosexuality or any examination of the laws in countries where Islam is prevalent denying women basic rights. You can't even get 50% of Muslims in Britain to reject death as a punishment for homosexuality, let alone places where they are a majority.

A small percentage would be like what we have in the west with the dozen people who go to the Westboro baptist church.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ere-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/

Where did the stats come from?? Its public opinion. Do you see 50% of British muslims killing gay people. Name 50 muslims that have done so? Exactly none of them have
What has your opinion got to do with it? we are talking about the religion. I'm done with your stupidity.

No im done with yours. You refute to understand that as muslims we follow the example of the prophet and the guidance of the quraan.

Guiding and forcing one to do something are complete opposites

if the quraan says stone gay people are all musims going to do that?
why havent they? why arent all muslims doing it?

We are allowed to have our own opinions on things regardless of what our holy books state since they were written hundreds of years ago.

We live in a different era now

D

Deleted-355425

Where did the stats come from?? Its public opinion. Do you see 50% of British muslims killing gay people. Name 50 muslims that have done so? Exactly none of them have

No im done with yours. You refute to understand that as muslims we follow the example of the prophet and the guidance of the quraan.

We are allowed to have our own opinions on things regardless of what our holy books state since they were written hundreds of years ago.

Our countries laws stop it, thats why.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pew research, now tell me where you got your research the vast majority aren't a bunch of gay hating misogynists with a cultural normal acceptance of decapitation and public stoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr